SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Listening to the Alpha's command, a grim smile crossed Running Dreams's face.

<Hate to break it to you, buddy, but I'm stuck in my wigwam until these damn stitches come out.> Running Dreams called back. <I'm not useless, however- my brain still works, and if I can't get in the field, I might as well work back here. Alternatively, I can talk to some of the Pack and see if I can Sensehike. If you don't remember that trick, it's where you use the pack link to see what the Sensehiked sees, hear what they hear, etcetera. You tell me what to do, and I'll see what I can do.>
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 pm

I was sitting outside and listening to my music from my Ipod when Leah came outside to get something for Running Dreams. She spoke her thought out loud , which was concerning the Human which has been here for quite a while.

Our alpha didn't know what to do with him so I just let it be due to it not causing me harm. The alpha called my name, alerting my attention to him he told me to come inside the wigwam.

As I got up I stretched my muscles after a very long sitting period I had endured. Put my Ipod in my tent and headed to the wigwam and once inside I saw our alpha sitting down on the ground. I took my seat right in front of him waiting for him to speak his concerns about the hunters.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:39 am

I open an eye to see Nellie has arrived. After a few moments of silence I stated. "We are just waiting on Running Dreams to get here. He has been in situations like this before with previous packs. That and his complex brain is actually useful." I smiled at the last words. Running Dreams and I have been in so many messed up situations, this kinda became a common habit of hours. Get into trouble and get out. Although, it seems to take us much longer to get out rather than in. I chuckled at the memories of your past. Then focused. What would we do with this human, I wonder.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:35 pm

<Alright, everyone,> Running Dreams mind-spoke to the pack,<We have a problem. Seeing as I can't get out of here until my stitches come out, and that will not be soon, I can't help y'all find those bastards the normal way. However, I can help if I can get a map and information from you guys. Doing this, I can find stuff like dead drops and landing pads. James, if we want this to go smooth, I'll need to temporarily hold the Beta position so I don't have to run all the ops past you. A little help from everyone, and we'll have them gone packing by the end of the month. Now, who's with me?>
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 pm

<You're not going to get a beat position. You chose to be a hunter and that is what you will be. Temporary or not, my answer is no.>

"Alright. Lets just get started. As a Beta, this is something we all have to deal with. What are we going to do with our human captive?" I spoke the question I knew everyone wanted to know. Keeping him was out of the question though. Eventually someone will come looking for him. If that happened, well, we don't have much to fight with so I guess the word dead would best describe what would happen to us.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:09 pm

After running dream said our next move that we will do inorder to defeat the hunters which have invaded our lands. At the end of his speech he asked us whO was with him and I mind linked him and told him <I am in and want to defeat these humans.>

Our alpha wondered what we would do with our intruder. I piped up and said we should interrogate him and then kill him or use him as bate.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Responding to Nellie, Running Dreams mind-spoke. <No. Whoever this guy is, he's not trouble. When I ran in to the problem-humans, they had about thirty kilos of pure heroin. Little bit of work, I can get this guy higher than a kite, and drop him off by a highway. By the time the cops/press find him, he'll have convinced himself that it was all a chemical dream. Won't hurt that he's carrying a few ounces of it with him in a ziplock baggie. He gets discredited, we stay safe. The others are the problem right now, not an idiot hiker. We'll have to fight them, and that's going to take weapons, of which we are sadly lacking. I can throw an M1 Garand and a pair of 1911's to the imaginary pile. Anyone have anything else?>
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 2:38 pm

"Nellie, I told the man he was not going to be harmed if he surrendered and he did surrender. Killing him goes against my word and i would not be known as a leader who will betray promises like this. as for interrogating him. What can we learn?" I asked. I mean, we knew he is a hunter, we knew how he got here and so forth, but, what else do we need to know? I couldn't think of anything. And we can't keep the lad. That just wouldn't work.

<My friends, this is where Running Dreams is wrong> I announced to the pack. <I took the liberty of collecting an armory full of weapons before making the pack. In just a few hours, the man I have trusted to guard this armory till I need it, will arrive on a horse and wagon. In said wagon, is what we will need to defend ourselves.> I announced in a most happy tone. <Everyone, meet me by the lake in an hour, excluding you Running Dreams, unless you can manage a fight but from what I hear, you won't be able to. There, I will have a plan set. Lets move. Nellie, scout the area and find out how many drop off zones there are. any place large enough to land a helicopter.>
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:14 pm

We are blind. We have know idea what they have plan for us. He might know things like this and we could prepare then.  

Just think about it we are blind we don't know when they will attack again or where the helicopter lands.  
These are all the things he knows about and he could help us. Then we us him as bate 
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 pm

The alpha came into our minds and announced that <My friends, this is where Running Dreams is wrong> he announced to the pack. <I took the liberty of collecting an armory full of weapons before making the pack. In just a few hours, the man I have trusted to guard this armory till I need it, will arrive on a horse and wagon. . <Everyone, meet me by the lake in an hour, excluding you Running Dreams.
 He told me to run scout around the area and determine ther drop off zone.  Also how many do they have.  Yes alpha i said.

I step out of the wigwam and went into my tent and shifted in my tent. I step out of the tent in my wolf and took off running in search of drop zones of helicopters.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:10 pm

I walked out of the tent and stopped before the man. "You know, my friends here think you would be good bait. That or we kill you." I sat down and the man looked up.

"You promised my safety, or was that a lie?" He asked as he looked at me, his eyes lost with no hope left. I sighed.

"I can only do so much to keep you safe. If the others want to kill you, chances are there is little I may be able to do to stop them. However, it would be in your best interest to tell me what you know. It may save your life." I added the last part but even though, I was not sure if it would help keep the others from killing him.

"Us humans know of the existence of the werewolf packs. Those hiding in the cities were destroyed by the military. Outside of that, they gave the jobs to hunters who knew the wild. We are to report any findings of your kind to a department which will dispatch a squad or even several to wipe out a pack before they get too large. I know what you are, and I know what you do. I know also that whatever you have, your outgunned. I also know that in some cases, packs have been bombed." I froze. This was not good at all. I relayed everything he told me to running dreams and Nellie, not intending to scare the others. We had to hide, run, anything. I would personally fight but even then, the others don't have the armor I do and idk who much of a beating it can take.

"Is there any way to stop it?" I asked hopefully.

"No." He said flatly. "If the squads fail, then they send the machines. human shaped machines. No one has ever beaten them. Not even us humans. They don't let us have any high grade weapons any more." I gritted my teeth. Humans! They think they can play god when they don't have that right! I didn't hid my anger or fear as i walked through the camp. Giving everyone the news. There was no point in hiding it. We may not even live long enough at this rate.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 pm

While the alpha was telling me what the hunter was saying to him I was running scout to determine the helicopter drop off zone where. The part where he said that they will bring in machine guns to kill us all of us , no matter what it takes. It bought me shivers to me and my wolf. I came back to reality when my wolf ordered me to see where I was going. The minute I saw where I was, I was in center of a circle of grass which was pressed on like a helicopter was on it. Suddenly there was noise coming toward the area when I looked up my fears where answered , there was a helicopter getting ready to land. I quickly ran from the area and ran and continued to do so when I started hearing bullets coming toward me and I kinda felt few of them but it did not hit me. I alerted the alpha <that there has been a helicopter landed and about 15 men came out all armed with weapons. I am in a cave not far from campsite they started shooting. >

I need help my paw is twisted from me slipping on a rock due to me climbing inorder to reach the cave.

I mind linked Leah next < I need help what do I do with my twisted paw , I think it is broken and it hurts. Tell me a quick thing I should do please>

Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:36 pm

I hear Nellie's plead for help in my mind and I start to panic! 15 men! How were we going to survive this? If we killed them all then the rest of the humans would be alerted to our presence, if they weren't already! I desperately wanted to run away, but these people had become like my family. I could not just abandon them. I start thinking of all the things that could have happened to her when I hear that she's only got a twisted paw.

<Nellie, you need to calm down! Take a few deep breaths. I'm going to need you to shift back to human form. I know it's going to hurt and I'm so sorry! You need to find a stick and something that you can use as wrappings. Listen to me carefully! It could just be a sprain, but I won't know for sure until I see you. This is what you're going to do. After you shift I need you to pop anything that's out of place back in. Then i need you to get the stick use it as a splint. So lean the stick against your twisted arm and wrap it tight with something. Don't try moving. I'm on my way!> I tell her as I get ready with my supplies.
<Hey Alpha? I need to take care of Nellie, do I have permission to go to her?> I ask him already running before giving him a chance to say no.

Last edited by Leah Meraz on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:47 pm

(SERIOUSLY? Sparkplug, what part of "Realitic Roleplays" flew clean past you in the last post? The only thing a human-shaped Rob can do right now is walkin a strait freakin line! Save your apacolypso roleplays for the other folders.)

Belowing through the mind-link, Running Dreams let it fly. <James, kill that liar. Right now thas at least three military platoons are strait Were, not counting SpecOps. We're fighting something closer to a crtel right now, maybe mercs, but not an army. Not even Froggies suck this bad. Those fighting bots are all in Saudi right now, set for deasert, and are ust a bunch of minesweepers andd IED killers.>
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Luna Beta
Luna Beta
Destiny

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:54 pm

I ran as fast as i could to alpha. we have to come up with a plan. Why can't they just leave us in peace and they are the cause of Nellie being hurt. I growled again and ran faster. "Alpha sorry to barge in." I apologised.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

After Leah min linked me with the information i needed to treat my harm, I learned this will be a very painful procedure. First I shifted which I screamed through due to the excruciating pain I felt within my body. I stayed on the ground curled up and whimper , shaking after my shift. I put my clothes on very slowly with one hand which in reality is very difficult to do. After that I looked for sticks which I found within the cave and I used my tank top which I wore under my shirt. When I got the equipment/ supplies I needed I finally looked at my wrist and it had a bone popping out in a very irregular shape. I knew what I had to do but the tricky part was to prevent me from screaming or else I might seek intention from the hunters. So I decided that I would scream in my mind as loud as I can. I took a deep breath and with one hand which held my wrist I popped the bone back to it is original place. With all these events happening fast I don't know if I let my walls down for the pack to hear but I SCREAMED DUE TO IT HURTING LIKE SH**.
I followed rest of the instructions which Leah had given me and by the end I had it wrapped up with the sticks keeping my wrist straight.

Know I wait for help to come
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Nellie's scream rang high and loud in my mind. It was intense and so filled with pain that my own body froze with agony. I fell on my face and put my paws over my eyes letting out low whimpers and a loud howl which i cut off mid way through. I ran faster, I had to get to Nellie quick. <Nellie! I need you to show me where you are!> I was following her scent but it was taking forever!
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:14 pm

Leah came into my mind and told me to show her where I was so I communicated back to her mind linked < Leah listen to me I feel very weak right know, I don't know why but I am in a cave few miles off the campsite remember the time when we went to the river for a swim, and we past this mountain right, well in the mountain itself there is a cave in the middle u need to climb a little. Close your eyes and focus seeing from my eyes it might help as well but i know u remember this mountain. I feel weak I want to sleep Leah please hurry something is wrong, I feel so very warm for some reason and even a little dizzy>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:21 pm

As I'm running to Nellie, the wind shifts and a new scent blows my way. It has a distinct scent, like the one I carry, and one that rest of the pack carries. Another wolf? Interesting...but not possible right? I mean the scent is all wrong! It's diluted! It's mixed with the scent of drugs and hurts my nose. It makes me curl my nose and want to sneeze constanlty.

<Nells! I'm sorry can you just wait for a few minutes?> I tell her as I turn direction and head to investigate the new scent. I quickly make my way, careful not to give myself away.

I look through the bushes that I\m hiding behind and...FWLSHGohw!!!!! WHAT THE HELL! I find myself shaking with uncontrollable fury. There's one of us in a cage! She's barely conscious! She's drugged out! I barely think before i act. I snarl and run to her cage. I open the door and carry her out. She's light as a feather! I'm just getting out of the field when i hear the human guard. I act quickly, throwing her to the ground. I wish I could say gently, but our lives were in danger. I run and tackle the man, ripping his throat out with my teeth. I then go back to the girl and get the hell outta there.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:22 pm

I smelled the pack long before I saw them. Several scents assaulted my nose. After smelling the rancid stench of human it was refreshing to have one of my own kind in the vincity. I painfully pushed myself up to my paws, weary of the tiny space i had in my cage. My jaws ached from trying to bite at the metal and my paws were sore from the metal crosscage at my feet. I hadnt eaten in... what? Three days. Maybe these new comers, maybe they could help me I tried to howl out to them but my throat was so soar i barely managed a squeak. My head was feeling woozy from the ffort of standing up. I tried again but to no prevail. I would die in this cage. Tunnel vision enclosed around my eyes and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:29 pm

As i get back to the shewolf, she's passed out. I don't know if i can carry her all the way back! I'm vulnerable in my human form! I think of my options. If I go back to camp, which I realize is way far back, I risk getting caught, but if i don't go...this girl could die. I have limited supplies, that I was supposed to use for Nellie...Nellie!! I almost forgot about her! I make my decision. I have to go to the cave! There's probably water there! I walk quick as I can with the dead weight of the nearly skeletal girl. I walk to the cave with my supplies and set the girl down. "Nellie! I need help!... oh god! I need to help you too!...Ok look theres some pain med in my bag. Thats all i can give to you right now. You need to help me with this girl!"

Last edited by Leah Meraz on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:35 pm

I see Leah coming in the cave with a girl she is carrying, who looks very much out of it and very weak and malnourished. Leah tells me there is some pain med that I could used right know until she has time to examine my wrist.

She also asks me to help her with the girl and I tell her I love to help you but I am only able to use one hand at the moment.

I come closer the the girl and look her over and I see she has been through a lot, I turn my attention to leah and ask her what I can do to help her.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 pm

I heard voices. Barking and yelling but it seemed to far away. With what seemed like a superman effort I opened my eyes. A blurry human stood before me. oh NO there back!
I whimpered as the figure reached into a bag. But wait. She was diffrent then normal humans. She smelled of my own kind. I sniffed the air, definelty not fully human. I pawed mindlessly at thr ground in front of me. The girls long black hair shimmered making it appear almost red. Who was she I was too exhausted to keep up even my wolf form, so i melted away. Exposing my naked flesh covered only by my amazingly long wavy, platnum blonde hair
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:41 pm

"Hey, hey, it's okay. You are safe now." I tell her in a soothing voice, as I pet her angelic white fur. I look in my bag and get a bottle of water out. "Do you think you could shift back? I need you to take some water and maybe some medicine, that is if you can hold it down"
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:48 pm

The women with raven like hair pushed a water bottle to my mouth. I reluctantly sipped out of it, quenching my dry throat. The only water i had was the little puddle that collected right outside my cage when it rained and misted in the morning. After a few gulps I looked up at the girl above me. It didint even register that she was naked.
"Whats your name?" I croaked, taking yet another sip of water
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: