SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:04 pm

I looked over the area around me. I was standing in a clearing in a forest. It was large, just large enough. To one side was a lake and on either side of that was a mountain. Mountains dossed all over in this forest. It was just perfect. Sitting down I put my head up to the sky and howled, calling every member of the pack to me. Then I figured I would explore the area. As I walked, the armor on my back taped together with a ringing sound. Its was all I had left of my original pack. The armor was a light silver color with black patterns all over it. ((See my profile pic for details)) The clearing was mostly flat and level. Perfect for building. The lake provided fish for food and the forest surrounding this place was perfect for cover. Checking the ground I nodded. Perfect for farming too. I howled again, sending out another rally call to the other members looking for spots for us to settle down.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Destiny
Luna Beta
Luna Beta
Destiny

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:08 pm

I heard a howl. A howl signaling me to come to my alpha. I quickly ran to the forest where the sound came form. Going deeper and deeper by the second. I was surrounded by trees. I saw my alpha there looking around in the beautiful forest. I jumped up and down excitedly. I bounded to a flower meadow a bit further. It had all kinds of flowers they were so beautiful and colorful. I ran through it making sure not to destroy any flowers. I barked happily and tried to climb a tall tree. After multiple attempts I got tired of trying and just lay down under the shade of the tree.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:34 pm

I laughed as Destiny came charging into the clearing. 'I take it you like this place?' I asked as I walked up to her. The metal plates of my armor giving a small ringing noise as I walked. I nuzzled my nose under her chin in a friendly greeting before hallowing again. Where were the others. Can they not here me? Why do they not answer. I looked around the clearing for a spot and found what I looked for. A patch of dirt. 'Destiny, can you please shift back to your human form and help me out of this armor?' I asked as I sat down looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Luna Beta
Luna Beta
Destiny

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:52 pm

I gave a small chuckle like which sounded more like a bark. I nodded my big wolf head and got up from my place under the tree and went behind a tree to shift. I quickly went out and went to James who hadn't moved from where I left him. I started to help take his armor off. I placed the pieces on the ground. "James where are the other's they aren't here yet did they not hear your call?" I asked. "I bet they are just on there way." I said reassuringly before he could reply him. Now since I shifted I want to go and tell that tree who is boss. I looked at the same tree I had tried to climb. There were claw marks where i left off. I started to climb and stopped at a low branch and made my self comfortable there.
Back to top Go down
Halyn
Alpha Beta
Alpha Beta
Halyn

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:50 pm

I ran as fast as I could.
I was in wolf form.
My wolf, Halyn, was red, silver and black (look at avatar).
It was the same color of my hair but my hair is full read with back and silver streaks in it instead.
"Faster Rosalina, were already late"
Halyn told me.
I had heard the alphas howl a while ago, but I had been to far to make it here fast, even with my wolf speed.
I rushed through the fresh bright green lively forest to the spot were I heard the growl from.
When I got near the space where I could hear talking from I went behind a tree and shifted.
I took the clothes I had tied to my ankle and started to put them back on.
I slipped in to my black Jean and red polo neck and slipped on the gladiator saddles I had ted along with my cloths.
I walked in to the opening to have the bright sun shine burn my eyes.
I blinked my eyes to get them used to the sudden like and was greeted with a hilarious sight in front of me.
Destiny falling flat on her but.
Alpha James erupted in laughter and I just rolled my eyes at her.
"At it again Destiny?"
I asked her as I shook my head at her.
I walked over to the place Alpha James was sitting and sat down next to him.
"Sorry I'm late Alpha, I was far away when you called"
I told him.
I lay down, and watched as the clouds flew by
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/JustListen4eva
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 6:14 pm

My wolfs ears perked up when we heard our alpha's howl within the forest walls. My Wolf sprinted toward the noise in a hurry , in order for us not to be late. My Wolf ( Roxy) had by know taken full control and was running in a blur of trees. With my hearing I was able to hear laughter and was able to pick out three familiar scents, while i near the clearing. Roxy my wolf which has a thick brown coat of fur with big portion of fur different shades of brown, stopped near the clearing and shifted my human form. I quickly put my cloths on which consisted of jeans and a t - shirt and appeared in the clearing, where I saw Destiny on the forest floor meanwhile the beta and the alpha laughing. due to her falling of a tree once again. I couldn't help it so I laughed which resulted in everybody turning there attention to me. I smiled and greeted the Beta and the Alpha. I later found a tree in the clearing and leaned against it, treating it as a back rest meanwhile closing my eyes and resting

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 7:01 pm

I greeted the new comers with a nod of my head. With my armor fully removed I closed my eyes and shifted back into a man. I was tall. Around 5 feet and 7 inches. I was clothed in a a set of three layers to a full black robe. Yes you could say I looked like I belong in a wizard fan club but hay. Its conferrable! Not to mention easier to fight in. I stretched out my arms with a smile as I breathed the free air. "Right! First order of business. Nellie, please scout out a five mile radius around this clearing. If you find anything, with humans buzzing around, let me know. I hope we are far enough in the mountains that we wont have this problem and just use the mental pack link. No need to run back and forth. I however will get to work on my tree house. Now where did I hide my sack of tools..."

I trailed off in my sentence as I wondered the edge of the clearing. I had been here three times before I called the others over and during which time I made sure to hide a sack with some basic tools in it. You know, like an ax, hammer, nails, and so on. Finding the large brown, leather sack, I brought it out and lade it in the middle of the clearing. Opening it I pulled out seven books, two inches thick each. Two large iron axes, an iron pickax for mining, two swords, and a round shield with a wolfs head painted on its face. In smaller bags were nails, string, sharpening stones, and other useful stuff. Now everyone must wonder if I still live in the stone age. I chuckled out loud at the thought.

"Before anyone asks why I have a bunch of 'stone age' stuff, the correct term is medieval tools and its because I have a very large passion for the middle ages. No one touch anything please unless you ask first." I looked through the seven books. Lets see, smithing, mining, building a house, making furniture, how to build a palestide wall and other defensive structures. Why can I never find what I want on top. Oh! There it is. I pulled the bottom book out. There was no title for this one. It was just a plain book. What was in it though was extreamily useful. With this, I wouldn't at least cut down the wrong tree and i would not cut down any tree. This will tell me what wood is best used for what, how to find it, and tell the difference between all the other kinds. Very useful. I looked around the clearing and saw four oak trees lined up next to the rocky slope of a mountain My only thought was of how lucky I am. I looked around again and saw some flat spots close by. Another advantage. Now to start planing...
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:32 pm

I hear shuffling around me, I suddenly open my eyes to see our alpha ready to talk. I was given my task to do which was to scout a five mile radius around the clearing which we were at. I nodded my head and went out of the clearing and shifted after hiding my cloths at a near by tree. I started to run 5 miles around the clearing meanwhile sniffing for any humans or any intruders. After my first run around the clearing I mind linked alpha James and reported that we were safe from any human activity/sighting. After I mind link my alpha i continued to run a 5 miles radius around the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Halyn
Alpha Beta
Alpha Beta
Halyn

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm

I watched the alpha the Alpha took out his medevil tool.
Man I wish I had my sword with me!
It was my favorite weapon ever and my good luck charm
I don't feel right with out it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/JustListen4eva
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 am

Running Dreams grimaced. "Just got to sleep, too." he grumbled. Some Alpha was howling about, barking orders. After a few seconds, though, he remembered it form one of his own packs. Crescent Moon, to be precise, and that of James Covingston. A better leader than many he had experienced, he still needed to learn how to deal with surprises better. "Looks like it's my day to find another new home." Running Dreams muttered. Packing up his clothes and shifting to wolf, he grabbed his bag and started his steady lope to the gathering ground.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:50 pm

As I continue to run around the 5 miles radius around the clearing. The wind suddenly shifted and bought a scent with it. The scent was an unknown scent meaning it was not from our packs. I immediately contacted my alpha alerting him that there was an unknown wolf in our territory. I continued running meanwhile being on high alert of the scent. As the scent became stronger, I was able to sense the wolf closer. I mind linked the alpha once again also trying our beta as well. While directly looking at the place were the scent was coming from. Waiting for the wolf to make a move.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Alerted to the danger, I grumbled. I didn't like being bugged with having this kind of fun. I sighed and took up a sword. "All of you wait here please. Halyn, please watch the others. We have trouble." I leaped into the air, shifting into my wolf form and caught the sword in my jaw. Without a break I leaped into the forest and ran for the position Nellie told me of. Then I caught a sent. I knew this sent. Arriving at the intruders position, I made no attempt to hide myself as I leaped from a bush, shifted into my human form, covered in black robes, and landed behind the wolf, catching the sword in hand. I whipped around and tossed the sheath behind, now pointing the blade at the wolfs back.

"Hello old friend." I said with a smile as I slowly walked around to look at him from the front. I however did not drop my guard. "Nellie, scout out around us for anyone who may have fallowed. Let me know if there are any others." I spoke out in no particular direction. I knew she could hear me. "As for you, why are you here, how did you find me, who sent you, and what are you here for?" There was no point into talking about random stuff or taking too long. I have a pack to lead.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:02 am

( I'm going to assume you're talking about me, unless some babe is going to pop out of the woods, James.)

Looking at the grumpy Alpha, Running Dreams shifted into his human self, wearing a lopsided smile. "James, how good to see you. As for me finding you, I'd like to ask the same question. Ten minuets ago I take a nap, and I hear wolves mucking around not a mile away. Stealthy, you lot are not." Shaking his head, he grined. "Now, do you have any problems with me in the general vicinity, or should your favorite looswe cannon go away in a cloud of dust."
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Luna Beta
Luna Beta
Destiny

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:03 pm

I stayed put but was worried. I hated not being in the front where all the action is. At least then I know what's Happening. I got up and started to pace. I growled lowly under my breath. I cant stand not doing anything but I cant go because Halyn will stop me and if he doesn't i could just make things worse. I started to do jumping jacks to get rid of my nerves then I did push-ups. After I calmed down enough to not freak i sat still and stared at the clouds waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

As our alpha came in front of the wolf, I was given orders to scout around them to no if any wolfs were following him. As I went into a run around them I carefully sniffed in case any wolves followed him.
There were no wolves that were following him so I mind linked the alpha and told him that he was alone and that no other wolves followed him.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:03 pm

'Thank-you Nellie. Go back to the others, inform them we have a guest coming.' I said through the packs mind link before giving this wolf my full attention. "I am here as an Alpha. Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack." I looked around him at the tree line and finally lowered my sword. "Very well, come with me. No sense in leaving you out here. I have no problems with you as long as you don't pose a danger to my pack. As for being quiet, dream on. I would rather make it loud and clear there is another Alpha hear. I don't like sneaking around." I turned around and began the walk back to the others. Mind-linking with everyone I announced the events that just transpired. I also warned everyone to be alert for the next few hours. I was not in the mood for taking chances. "So what brings you here, old friend?" I asked as I walked, not looking back.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:35 pm

While completing my run I heard the Alpha command and in respond I said you welcome alpha. I headed back to the clearing, running as fast as i can. I shifted into my human form before I made my presence known to my other pack members. As I came into the clearing I found a place to sit and relax and also game everybody a heads up that we have guest coming.
As I sat on the floor I saw the various books and tools on the floor
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 8:58 pm

Pulling on his pants, and vest, Running Dreams started walking deftly twords James. Falling in step quickly, he kept quiet about his plans as he started nawing on a piece of venison. As the two walked along, he started what could turn into a ribald tale of rabits, women, and his fosterling. "Well, it was shortly after my departure from Crecent Moon, I had to go deal with some ex-buisness asociets of mine, namly of them trying to turn me in to a silver-lined time bomb. After cleaning up that mess, I had to collect my fosterling and get him to a safe place, convienently close to here. Speaking of witch, how on earth did you find this place? I thought for sure it would be a while before anyone else found the secret entrence to this valley." Looking at James, he waited for the enevitable reaction about the tunnel entrence to this haven.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:12 pm

"I have known about this place for ages. During my life as a Clan Alpha, we used this valley to hide the smaller packs. Considering to be a warrior you had to have an Alpha's build, most of the men were unable to fight in clan wars. North of here, about 100 or so miles, is the White Fang's Clan traders village. They are an alliance of 12 packs. Clan Alpha, Silver Tong. Sorry to burst your bubble, but other then them, only two other clans knew of this place and one of those two has been destroyed." I walked into the clearing and raised my arms, welcoming the others. "Hello my friends. We have a stray visitor today." I gave a smile at I lowered my arms and tossed my word into the pile of tools. "Now, if no one minds, I have a few oak trees to bring down. Feel free to be lazy. If you want to help, then just let me know. No one minds living a little adnormal compaied to the other packs eh?" I asked picking up a curved tree ax.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:56 pm

As the alpha came into the clearing with the visitor he told us he was going to cut down few oaks trees and if we wished to help him we could. Or just be lazy !!
I decided to relax my muscles after all that running I did so I continued to sit on the floor where I was able to lean into a tree and rest under the sun. After a while of restring I opened my eyes and watch curiously of how my alpha will make a tree house. I had no doubt thta he will make a nice looking tree house
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:33 pm

Shaking his head at the Alpha, Running Dreams grinned at the sight of a Pacck trying to set up log cabins in the middle of the woods. Grinning at the goofs spending energy on those masive shelters, he started walking to the river, spying a handfull of eillow trees and bush saplings. After breaking out his E-tool, Running Dreams transplanted the whippy saplings over to the main clearing. Replanting them in an ovalode patern, he quickly wove their tops together with some rope, and then started bundling the willow fronds to use as packing. A the Pack was hauling tail on dropping oaks, Running Dreams already had a preaty decent shelter up. The last thing he did was to sit his barter rug on the ground and lie down for a snooze.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:54 pm

I started my work by cutting down the oak trees and removing the branches. Once this task was done, I removed my robes and set them aside, now only wearing a pair of work pants. My first task was to mark where I would dig the post oles for the logs. Then dig them out. My plan was to fortify the main area of the packs den with a wall. At least it would keep most unwanted visitors out. Walking along the forest edge, I made the marks with sticks. Each stick the center of a hole. When finished I asked the others to set up their shelters. It will be a while before we get the cabins up.

As I continued my work and set up my own shelter, leather tarp held up on 4 stakes. It was enough to keep me dry. I waled over to Dawnstar. "You can stay up to three days, but if your not joining us, I would prefer you are gone before dawn." I said in a calm and respectable tone. I was not doing that to be harsh, but I couldn't allow him to just stick around and not be in the pack. Its to dangerous. Looking about as the sun began to set, I looked to see what the others had done the whole time as I cleaned up my tools and books.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 pm

Looking at the crude tent that James had set ouut, Running Dreams thought about his next words carefully.
"As much as I know this place, and like it, that kind of ultimanium is not what I was hoping for. I am a trader by nature, and I still have a route to run. I'll swear myself to your pack, but not to where it overides one specific previous comitment. I never did plan on staying here forever, so this makes leaving at times easier. Rest assured, I'm not going to stab you in the back, but my Tribe Oath binds me far difrently than a Pack Oath will, and it will always overrule. Thankfully, that would never need to happen." Still looking at the overly heavy tarp-tent, he grimanced and asked "You want some real shelter while you throw together a white fort, or do you want to sweat your ass off under that hunk of dead cow?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:49 pm

I have been in the wilderness for five years now, so much so that almost all of my human scent is gone. I smell and act as if I was a real born wolf, staying away from humans, hunting prey and eating raw meat, something which I have always hated.
I am just lazing around when a flash of brown passes me. The wind blows the wolf’s scent to me…I know this smell! It’s another one of my kind! It’s another wolf! I yip and almost howl with happiness. A werewolf! But…this can cause me problems. I am so far gone that I don’t know whether or not I am in claimed territory. I give the she-wolf a wide berth, always staying downwind of her so that she is not aware of my presence. I will just have to wait and see, approach the alpha and his pack when I’m ready... or maybe lead them to me. Yes! That is an awesome idea Leah! You go girl! Yes I will just rub my scent on as many things as a warning that I am here as well. Maybe they’ll let me join their pack! I miss talking to others; I can’t wait to meet them! I should’ve approached the brown she-wolf but she had already spotted another wolf and to be honest, I chickened out! I mean come on; I've been away from civilization for a long damn time! I’m a bit socially awkward at this point. But I am ready to go meet them. I guess waiting around isn't my strongest point so I run to my den and retrieve my gear, a few clothes and mostly healing herbs and other things that I’ve been collecting. Maybe if I show them this they will allow me into their pack. I can be an asset to them. I am a healer; I have nothing to worry about…hopefully. I come in peace! I shift into human form and wrap the bag around my ankle before shifting back to wolf form. I run back to where I first saw the she-wolf and follow her scent back to the pack gathering. I see a few humans lying around, and others building something…a tent house? I crouch low, stomach almost brushing the ground, trying to look as submissive as possible. I let a little growl whine to let them know I am here.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:33 pm

"Quiet!" I shot and listen to the air. There was another's sent in the air. Another wolf. I tensed up and scanned the trees. "If you mean us no harm, then show yourself. If your looking for a fight, please turn back." I announce, resting my hand on the hilt of a sword near by. I kept my eyes on the trees till I saw a shape,hidden in the bushes. I took a sniff of the air and smiled. Walking over so I stood only a few feet away and sat down, relaxing and showing I mean no harm. Here, I just waited. I was leaving myself almost defenceless here. If my gut was right, this wolf is friend and not foe. I took a deep breath to relax my nerves. To the others I spoke. "Keep your distance please. Lets give this wolf a little space."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: