SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
News Letter 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
News Letter 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
News Letter 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
News Letter 5 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
News Letter 5 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
News Letter 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
News Letter 5 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
News Letter 5 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
News Letter 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

News Letter 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

News Letter 5 Empty
PostSubject: News Letter 5   News Letter 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:16 pm

Hello fellow Silver Moon Pack members. I am here to announce that, I may be leaving the pack. I know it’s a little sudden and probably surprising but it is true. Now, as for why I am leaving. Over the last few days I have been thinking about making an empire based off the same way wolf packs are made. However, how it works is different and a little more complex. I am still working on the details but as soon as I am done, I am planning to give it a shot. Now I would love to stay here, with all of you people. You all are good friends and I must say it has been a wonderful spending time with you. However, due to the complex working of the Empire one, I won’t have as much time as I normally do, and so chances are I would not be on here more than once a week, if I even got that lucky.

Now, I do not know this for sure, but there are probably a bunch of you would don’t want me to go, so this is what I can offer. Those who wish to join me may do so and even though you join the empire you can keep your abilities to transform to werewolves if you so choose.

Or, I can modify the pack rp site (however the current rp’s would be removed) and transform the pack into the empire. However I will not go about this option unless all of you and I mean ALL agree to do this. I must warn you however, once changed, there is no going back. By this I mean to say that I will not change the new empire back to the wolf pack unless the whole empire thing fails.

Anyone who would like to take part in creating the empire and how it will work, please inbox me on wattpad your request to join. If at some point you want to leave and drop out all you have to do is say so. Now, if you all want to keep the pack, as soon as I am done working out the details, I will step down as Alpha, and give that power to someone else. Someone I believe to be worthy and able to lead this pack when I leave.

Please comment ONCE below about any questions and concerns you may have, if you have privet questions to ask just pm me them. I will answer all that I can. Thank you for reading this News Letter, enjoy your day, and I hope to hear from you all soon 

I WILL NOT OPENLY TALK ABOUT THIS IN CHAT BOXES ON WATTPAD (This is because questions asked on there could be the same question others have and I do not like to repeat myself. So, ither comment below with questions or pm me. I would prefer a comment below. If someone has asked a question you already have, then please feel free to ask the question again. The more common questions will be answered first. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

News Letter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Letter 5   News Letter 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:58 pm

This is a rough idea about how the Empire thing works. Again this is not the final set of details, just a starting point to be modified.

The Cascadian Empire:
- About us
- Members log

Ranks:
- High Dark Lord (1)
- The Dark Lords ( 8 )
- Apprentice (9)
- Barron/Counsel Member (12)
- Commander
- General
- Warrior
- Senator (Closed)
- Healer
- Engineer
- Citizen

A detailed list providing a description for each will fallow.

High Dark Lord: Leader of the Nine lords, holds the most control in the gov’t. He/she is not a dictator but still has to fallow with the votes of the other 8. The high lord’s vote makes the final call.

The Dark Lords: They are the other 8 lords within the highest order. Their job is to help run the empire and help make decisions to lead it. Normally they take care of the most simple matters while advising the High Dark Lord on the more important matters.

Apprentice: An apprentice is a student of the nine. Each lord has his own. They are also their successor when their term is up. Each Lord can stay in power for three months. An apprentice is there to learn and to assist their master however possible.

Barron/Counsel Member: These people are 12 chosen leaders of the people to help them address their problems to the Nine. They also assist in keeping public order and justice.
Commander: Commands up to 10 AI units on the battlefield. There can only be three commanders for every 1 Apprentice.

General: Commands up to 5 AI units. One general for every 2 Commanders
Warrior: Battles out personal fights in the Arena or in a battlefield. A Citizen may take up the rank of a warrior when the empire is at war. Other than that, you must apply for the rank when you join the Empire. There can only be 4 warriors for every 1 citizen.

Senator: The Empires Representative in the Galactic Counsel. Normally the nine would attend it themselves however, the senator speaks on behalf of the Nin both when present and absent.

Healer: Self Explanatory

Engineer: Builders of the Empires Fleet. Every builder can produce up to 2 ships a day. There can only be 1 engineer for every 10 warriors.

Citizen: Member of the Empire who is uncharged of recruiting more members.

Gov’t order:
- High Dark Lord (Admin)
- Dark Lords (Admin)
- Apprentice (Moderator)
- Senator (Moderator)
- Barron/Counsel Member (Moderator)

Story Board: Here, any member can post a story about their character within the Empire. Of course these works for Fiction but this will give you a chance to write your own chapter in Cascadian history. Whether it’s to expand the empire, or make them fall, these stories can be posted here. In this section includes a summery and background of the Cascadian culture and history. I, James Covingston, will look these over. If someone can write a really good side story to the Lord of Cascada or Birth of the Cascadian trilogy, you may be lucky enough to have your work become a part of it. Of course all credit will be given to you as the author of the story.

Imperial Role Play’s: These role plays are based on the Empire. Everything that happens in here is connected to the empire.

Free Role Plays: Any rp you want just for fun.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

News Letter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Letter 5   News Letter 5 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:18 pm

As for who will have the rank of one of the nine, this will be determined through a vote, made by a few dozen people. Up to 18 people can run to be elected, and ever person outside of that has 3 votes. However, only 8 will be elected. The ninth and High Dark Lord will be determined by the first 8 lords. They can either choose one among them or someone who is not a lord. If they choose one among them, two more people will compete to be the 8 member of the nine. However, if the public demands that one specific person be put in place as the Ninth lord, they have the right to make that demand. The Lords are not there to boss people around, they are there to keep order and guide them. Ultimately, it is the public that controls what happens.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

News Letter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Letter 5   News Letter 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 2:43 pm

The Barron/Council members are elected by the Civilians and Warriors under their command. In the rankings, each barron with have a number, 1-12. Civilians can join any barron they want. You will then be given your rank, Civilian or Warrior, with the number of the barron you have joined. Ex, if you are a Civilian joining Barron 1 then your rank will be Civilian 1. Same with Warrior. It is prefered a close to equal number of Civilians and Warriors are divided among the Barrons this way to keep an even and steady set.

Apprentices are chosen by the lords. It n=is not a rank you can request or be voted into. The people have no say in who a Lord chooses as his/her apprentice. No exceptions will be made.

The Senator will be chosen by the Lords themselves. However, if you the people do not agree with their choice and demand an election, several people can run against the original chosen candidate, to be elected by the people. At most three.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

News Letter 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Letter 5   News Letter 5 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm

I nellie would like to participate in this empire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

News Letter 5 Empty