SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
News Letter 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
News Letter 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
News Letter 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
News Letter 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
News Letter 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
News Letter 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
News Letter 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
News Letter 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
News Letter 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

News Letter 4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

News Letter 4 Empty
PostSubject: News Letter 4   News Letter 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Alright, everyone on news letter two, marked to be kicked for inactivity has been kicked. I will wait another week before going through the members log again to make a new list of members who may be kicked. If you know anyone who has not been on and participating then please contact them and encourage them to join us again please? Again, any member who is kicked can rejoin so long as they are active on the site. This dose not mean you have to play in a role play. There are other things. For one you can give your ideas about the site in one of the forums. There is a chat page set up for discussions. And much more. If there is something you want added then tell me in the "Have an Idea" Forum.

On another note, our pack has joined something called the council. This is an attempt to bring together all the Alphas of other packs into one place where we can keep up to date on news, help others and so on. The council is not yet fully operational as it is still in the process of being organized. However this brought about an idea. I am going to make a section of the forums for Moderators and Admins only. There these groups will act as a sort of council for the average member. They idea is, should problems come up, you can turn to them for help. They come together on the issue and talk about what should be done. Now i will not set this up right away. As it is this council is made to help you, and to help me with running the pack, I will leave it to you, to decide if you want to give this a shot. Simply add a response below saying if you agree or not. There are currently 11 members. Unless at least 6 vote for it, i will not put it up. If you have any concerns about this, please privet message me and I will address them in the next news letter.

members in threat of being kicked for inactivity:
Bluejones
EchoSong

Again, I ask that members who are posting short replies to PLEASE put more effort into your responcees on the role plays. I have addressed this in the last News Letter and there are still a few of you lacking effort. You should know if this includes you. So once again, please start putting more effort in.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net

News Letter 4
Page 1 of 1