SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Enemy Rises

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 pm

"GAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That is the reaction most people have to getting shot out of a tunnel at 350mph.

"GAAAAAAAAGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

That was Running Dreams's reaction to getting shot out of a tunnel at 350mph, wich proves everyone on this planet does not apreciate getting shot out of a tunnel at 350mph. Especialy not werewolves. Most especialy werewolves who have a fear of high-velocity travel in a wicker basket tied to two pine logs used as runners.

"Owwww..." Running Dreams murmered to himself. Miraculusly, he made landing without any real serious injuries. However, he also had to track down the pack. This was much simpler than expected- look for smoke. This done, he now had to go there. After a brisk hike, he now had to get in. Throw a bottle out thereaways, watch everyone's eyes follow like cat on red dot, and settle himself down by the fire and wait for them to notice him. Running Dreams did hope that they loojed at the face, rather than the massive layers of coats and fur that made him look rather like a Hessian in the Revolutionary War.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 pm

We were settled in the tunnels for the time being when I noticed a figure by the flames-someone who had not been apart of our pack till now. I growled dangerously and aimed myself at the intruder. I tackled the man and was about to claw his face off when I got a good look at him. "Running Dreams?! What is wrong with you?! At least warn us!" I went off on a tangent lecturing the man all the while holding him in a chokehold-loose but still painful. I then backed up and hit him on the arm "You're so stupid! Stop leaving us!" I pouted up at him crossing my arms over my chest and sitting cross legged beside him. "What happened?" I asked after somewhat calming down. I stared into the flames giving him a chance to respond.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:06 pm

LEAH WHAT U YELING ABOUT i run to her ...
In front of me I see leah helping running dreams. Hi running dream, you found us, how did u manage to do that. Even better what bought you back. Not saying that i am not glad to see you back, but just wondering.
Leah do you need any help with his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Smiling at the smaler Luna siting on his chest, Running Dreams sat up, toppling the reletivly diminutive leader with ease. Helping her to her feet, he resumed his relaxed posture and chuckled at the group.

"Well, I couldn't leave you all to James' lead reign without a little help from one of the few who can tell him no to his face. Besides, I hapen to have a few tricks the pyrotechnitions will just love. The amount of havok you can make with a little alchemichal know-how... is for me to know, and to be taught to someone else later. Furthermore, all of them pass the tech ban here. Speaking of witch, the Corps d'Morts are coming. Alpha, they were on your tail from the moment you left the packlands, and they have a large advantage on us- full imunity to silver. If they are following us for the normal reason, then I suggest all the women carry suicide syringes- they use captive females as breeding stock. I have a way to defeat them, so if you can haul ass out of this mudhole, I can stall them. It won't kill me, probably."

After delivering the grim news, he darted away, to prepare his ambush.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:00 pm

I need to talk to leah.  There has been a tattoo been placed on my arm.  The tattoo consist of a shield with my initial on it. Beside it in latin it says warrior. Behind the shield there is two swords which intersect. The color is black and silver with purple spitting out of it. When I was taking those walks I called a old Friend who is a historian and few days ago he called with me with the information about my tattoo.
Apparently there is an elite group who has these tattoo. They all are extremely good fighters like assisians in a way. They are five in th group but right know there is only 4 members. It doesn't take a smarty pants to know that I am the fifth member of this group. They meet every few months and they discuss the werewolf community. When a new member is found they are taken out from there city or pack and trained to be invisible. My strengths has increased my eyesight also it is better then my werewolf eyesights feel like a new person in a way.    I feel them finding me like they are close.      Watching me.   
This is just one of my many problem. If the wolf that I killed regenerated my wolf will always be out of control wanting to kill it for revenge.
PRESENT DAY
I finish my story all while looking at leah. Leah these people come from strong families like me. They train with the new member for a year and then they do there own thing. Leah I need to tell me what you think about this. I need u to support me.  I need a Friend and u are the frost to know about this.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Time for those basterds to get their reward, Running Dreams thought, stairing down his cold telescope. The full Corps, standing like they were invincable, made the easiest target Running Dreams could hit.

Garett, he thought, lining up a shot with a very special arrow. While immune to silver, mercury, alias quicksilver, was more potent on them than it's still brother on normal wolves. A small, scored vial lay behind the arrowhead, ready to break and fataly poisen on impact. With smooth movement, Running Dreams let the shot off, and watched it fly true.

Harvey, who shortly left the world in a painful manner.

Jacob, falling like timber with such a piece loged in his chest.

Suddenly, he was slammed from behind by a pair of army boots. Rolling, he faced his asalient. "Billey Lurk, remember me?" He gasped, throwing the woman off him. She spat, a word never leaving her scarred mouth. "Who'm I kidding, a'course you remember me. Remember, the one who pulled you out of that Tijuana whorehouse with the cold steel chains? Oh, tell me, how low we alk have sunk. Goodbye, Billey. See you with the spirits." With a deft twitch, the rope dart flew from it's hiding place, burrieing itself and its cargo in her back. "Ta now, Scarmouth." He grinned, over the spasmatic corpse.

With the leadership murdered in a hail of bowshots, the Corps d'Morts were disabled, bying the pack time to flee.
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:28 pm

The foul yet beautiful taste slipping down my throat, as I put down the half full glass of vodka on the front counter of the bar. It had been a long and tiring day and I needed this. The music pounding loud in my head, the screaming of the crowd dancing. It is defiantly a live night. I watched everyone waste themselves beyond their energy levels. I finished the last of the vodka, holding the glass I was about to ask for more, but a sudden burn, like fire, burst on the left side of my back right between my shoulder and neck. Resulting in a sudden surge of muscle compression, leading the glass in my hand to shatter into pieces. My breathing quickened, and I felt my heart pounding against my rib cage. I ran, getting
my drunken ass out of the bar, and ran through the blur in my vision to the forest. The burning only got worse, it felt like shoving your head in a oven and just letting it roast you to death...not that I knew how it felt like. All my muscles tensing up, compressing my organs. This is the worst, especially when your drunk. I felt the volcano of vomit filling my throat, and infiltrating my mouth with the most foulest taste ever, can this get any better. Why to day I thought to myself, why now. The burning on my neck got worse and worse, until the symbol causing the burn tuned into fire. Losing control of this episode, I gave in and turned into my wolf, the symbol turned to ashes, and soon will regenerate itself but with a new design.

The pain grew stronger, I howled at the pain mentally. In response I heard 3 other howls in my head, and than it was confirmed. It was also confirmed that I was going to be gathering on this one, while Damion the “Bulla” meaning leader was to get the meet set up. On the symbol Damion owned the crown, simply because he was the leader. In my case it is “Percussor” meaning assassin, and my symbol is invisible, unseen by anyone but yet it exists. Invisibility is my tactic and silent killing is my profession. I am the most knowledgeable and wise one in the elite group, but at time like this I can be seen as the dumbest. Drunk on a mission...sigh. The pain will not stop until the symbol is recreated, and that is only possible if we find the cause of this. The fifth and newest member. Being the assassin my job is to kill or find information. In this case find it, and because this mission is really fragile, I must bring Rachael, the “susceptor” or protector. She owns the shield in the symbol. We are to meet at the center of the moon light in the city in which the fifth is in. As the assassin I can find anything I seek, with any force I need.

In the back of my mind I knew this is not going to be an easy mission for me, maybe a hunch but there is something of the fifth that rings a bell, a distant memory that is long forgotten and perhaps cannot be revived lingers in front of my eyes, but I cannot see it. I leave the thought at the back of my mind. Enduring this incredibly unusual pain is my biggest worry. <Do you guys feel the amount of pain caused by this> I sent the thought out to the elites, Stefan was the first to reply <actually I feel no pain on this one, in fact not even when the symbol was disappearing> Stefan is the fourth member, the “Custos” or Keeper and he owns the key on the symbol. <Yeah, Senka how come you feel the pain because I don't> this was Rachael. I was confused now, and my curiosity of this memory only grew further, as the pain increased higher. <I don't know forget it guys, it's probably nothing> A lie, it was definitely something, and Damion read the troubles off. <Senka be careful, and if you must you are to back away from the lead of this mission and let Rachael take over, is that clear> <you now that is impossible, and you know the results of that from last time> At this point I knew the groups head was full of memories of a dark time, I chose not to discuss. <Yes I am aware, but be careful, and Rachael do your job as Corrector> I felt Rachael agreement of Damion. <Whatever>

My wolf had recovered from the vodka from early, and was ready for anything except for the hangover. I was running against the wind, my pitch black fur fighting against the air. I was running to the fifth, with great curiosity as to who it maybe because of all the strange things happening. Where ever you are, I am going to find you and bring you to where you belong fifth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wattpad.com/user/SwAg_SaaN
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 3:21 pm

That was six days ago and i remember Leah telling me, that no matter what happened she will support me no matter what happens. Right know I am walking through the camp ground trying to ignore the headache that i have..... It feels like people entering my mind but in a separate mind link. I hear loud howls and random people talking. But there is one voice that is somewhat familiar, nut i can't remember where i have heard that voice from. I don't know, but the other voices are warning the other or something.

I feel someone finding... Another one is trying to control my mind in order to locate me...
But i am stronger then they think...
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:01 pm

It has been days, and I am now nearing the city, and as I get closer the pain grows, and through out the search I have gained this feeling, I cannot explain it, but I can say I loath this feeling. Can it be a feeling of belonging or love, I cannot say it has been long since I have felt that way, I can't even remember how it feels like. As I entered the city I took in my human form. Within seconds of doing so I felt everything in me go wild, crazy like a war inside myself. I was losing control...this has not happened for years. I can feel it making me go insane, I grabbed the collar of my shirt and stuffed it in my mouth, my teeth gnawing on it as I let out a scream, my hand punched the bark of the tree beside me. Pull yourself together I thought to myself, don't screw this over. Being an assassin, I simply cannot allow feeling to get in the way.
<Senka you need to back off if you can't handle this> it was Damion. <No you back off this is my mission and I will complete> I said through the viscous pain. <Senka it's okay I can handle this> this time it was Rachael. <No you do your job and I'll do mine> I said. I took a deep breathe through my nose, filling my chest with air. Holding it in for a couple of minutes and slowly letting out slowly through my mouth. I can do this.

I continued walking, at first I was walking to the meet up in the center of the moon light on the city, but the vision came in a quick blur. I was seeing a camp, and I'm walking through thoughts in my head lost about everything that is going on. It was the vision of the where about of the fifth, but it wasn't right because now i was no longer traveling to the center, but to the fifth. I had panicked, why I don't know but all I know is I need to find the fifth and see what exactly is going on. <Senka stop you need to go back> Damion voice screaming in my head, and my immediately. I was going insane, and pain is growing worse, and this feeling I can't bare it. I give into it, I let my wolf take over, it's just like before, in the old days...the dark times. I am going to find the fifth, and than I'll find the answer as to what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:43 pm

I gave Nellie my utmost respect and support. What she is dealing with must be tough and for her to tell me? It gave me a sense of pride and comfort that she could tell me these things. "Nellie are you going to be okay? I will keep my mind open to you always. You have to let me know everything so I can come help you" I told her.

I leave her be for the time. I needed to wrap my mind around everything. Things were just happening so fast changing with no time to get used to my bearings. I worried for my whole pack-I think I was getting a few grey hairs! We should keep moving...maybe I was being paranoid-but it's always better to be a step ahead of the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:39 pm

I find Leah after she leaves me to think... I know what i have to do... When I find leah I tell her to come over and once she is arm lenght away i tell her.
Leah i am leaving the pack for a while to figure this all out, i mean i want t o know what this tattoo really means for me.. I have questions which need to be answered. I don't know how long i will be gone, but i will always have my mind link open for you to talk to me.. And if there is any problems then call me in the link and i will come for your rescue.. You are my best friend I tell her.
After I tell her that I hug her and then start my journey. I pack all my belonging from the campsite and head of into the woods by foot..
I felt someone falling me and I was on high alert of an attack
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:44 pm

"You're leaving? Is...is that the only way to get your answers?" I sigh giving up any and all fight. How could I keep her from learning about this? It would be cruel of me... "Alright please keep your mind open to me and please for the love of god! Do not get yourself killed or worse- captured and tortured." I give her a meaningful look as I pull her in for a hug. "Will you tell the Alpha? Or are you going to leave that job to me?" I ask with an amused smile at the end.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Before i emerged into the forest I yelled at Leah, YOU TELL HIM...
i mind linked leah when I was almost to the clearing, where i go every night.. I need to pass it to get to civilization... < Leah Take care of urself... I will only be a mind link away... Mind link me if u need help in war okay...>

As i go into the clearing i feel a weird thing around me, like someone is following me but is to week to attack..
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

Dropping back to the camp, Running Dreams growled with exhaustion. Plopping himself in front of the campfire, he unstrung his bow, gave the Luna a small wave, and took a nap.

"Hawthorn Stave? Hawthorn? Hawthorn, where are you?"
"I'm right here, Dancing Shadows."
"Hawthorn Stave? Quit joking around, we have to find-

"AGGHHHH!" Running Dreams awoke, screaming. He took a deep breath, and grabbed at his neck. Somehow soothed by what he found there, he dozed back to a fitful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Everyone was relaxing or in some cases sleeping around the fire. I was still one of the ones awake. I was to scared of the fire to fall asleep with it. I was mindlessly pulling my hair into a braid while staring into the fire when Running Dreams' scream rang through my numbness. I jolted up and pulled on my hair too hard wincing and rubbing the now sore spot. I'm about to wake him up when all of a sudden I smell this nasty thing-like rotting flesh. It smells so bad that I have to run out of the cave and throw up. I'm coughing up the last of my dinner... "<Where are you James?>" I slowly shuffle over to Running Dreams and poke him. "I don't feel too good..."
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:50 pm

AS I run to the fifth, I am tackled down by Damion his body forcing me to stay down on the ground. He knew better though, I am physically more stronger than him and now that my wolf has gone out of control, it takes me seconds to pin him down flat on his back. I get up and continue running, but this time Rachael and Stefan join in and soon came Damion tackling me, as the four of us rolled off the path and onto the muddy hill. We rolled in a circle, stopping by force of a tree hitting our side. What the hell as the four of them were on me, I can't move, but yet I try. Violent as i became, and out of my normal character it was becoming clear that the peace I kept maintained within me for years is now gone, and I am replaced by my old self. The one from the dark days. "Senka go back I retire you from this mission, you have no choice, and if you begin to become more ruthless than I am going to take drastic measures." Damion at the top ordered me.

"Please release me of this insanity that I once was able to control and stay intact with my sane self. Do what ever it takes for me to undo this ruthless behavior. I will retire, but make sure it stays that way" I say as I regain me sane self for from this moment.

"Okay" he says and moments later I was chained to boulders the size of my mansion. I don't know what is going on with me but for now I shall stay here, until they have gathered the fifth. I stay linked with the group too, to keep myself posted.

The group was now approaching the fifth. They were hiding in the shadows of the forest, and the fifth was in the middle. They circled her in the center, causing her to stop as they surrounded her. I remember when I became apart of the group, it was only Damion, yes he was the first and I the second. There was no surrounding in my case. In fact I was brought there without even knowing. It was during the dark time, when I was young that i had gotten the symbol, I am the youngest to ever get it, at the age of 6. At 6 i became one of the elite group members, the strongest of all wolves. I was dying of hunger and thirst, poor on the city streets. I had escaped death back than only to be awarded with insanity. Guess that is what death can do to a person. The fifth like Stefan and Rachael is going to be captured through the easiest and most relaxing method. Where as I was brought through hell and back.

They surround the fifth. " Hello fifth, spoke Damion. "We have been waiting for you with great anticipation" Stefan spoke next. Rachael as hippy as she can get said "Oh god this is so exciting". I rolled my eyes at the thought of seeing her say that. With that began the new era of the elite group, it all depends on the fifth.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:57 pm

the four people surrounded me, they called me the fifth..
Who are you guys and what do you want with me,I say meanwhile looking at all of them.. Waiting for one of them to answer me
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:01 pm

The voice is familiar, just as the memories, I cannot quite trace it. "Don't worry fifth you and are going to be the best of the best of friends" Rachael spoke in such a squeaky voice it hurt even my ears. "You are the chosen one, chosen to be the fifth of the elite wolf group. We are all the members of this group and we are here to take you, you must come with us." This time it was Damion to speak.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:14 pm

I will only come if you will explain all this to me
if you agree to this, and that my answers will be answered then i will come with you
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Rising from his fitful slumber, Running Dreams stared at Leah with a look of fright. Snapping his eyes away, he pulled out a slender gold-chased knife. Muttering in his native Creek, he tossed it up and let it fall, hilt striking the ground first. Picking it up, he tucked it in a small pocket inside his greatcoat and moved closer to the fire. Now muttering in Navajo, he sprinkled a packet of herbs in the fire. Finally, he rolled back up in his coat and tried to sleep.

"Hawthorn Stave, hurry up!"
"I'm coming, I'm coming! Now what did you want me to-
"Now, do you think that it was worth it?"
"Y'know, Dancing Shadows, I think you may be right."

"AGG!"

Running Dreams repeated the ritual, now adding a small dreamcatcher on the spur above him. Again, he tried to sleep.

"Dancing Shadows, why did we do... that?
"Because it felt good, silly."
"Still, I thought only mates did that."
"Well, it was fun, and I don't think our mates will mind, as long as we stop when we find them."
"Ok. Now, can we do it again?"

For te third time Running Dreams arose. Now visibly sweating, he repeated the ritual, checked the dreamcatcher, and sprinkled a line of powdered turquoise around him. Finally, he was allowed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:52 pm

Damion speaks, "well ask away and I will give you your seeking answer, first let me explain the basics. You have been chosen as the fifth member of the elite group of wolves. The Elite group is a group that consists of the most dangerous, and most strongest wolves in the world. You are the last one, the fifth. You will now under go training of the mind, the physically body, and the emotional state you are in. For a year the other members and I will be training you through the most extreme ways, and you will be awarded with power beyond imaginable. That tattoo that has appeared on you is the part of the symbol that will form on your body. Yes there is more of the symbol to appear. These are the basic, and ask any question you have, and than we need to get going." Damion finished up.

I sat there caged to boulders, what has become of my life. I was so stable for many years than why all of a sudden I came back to this state. < Rachael I need you to come here fast> I send her the mind message. <Are you serious Senka at this time> Rachael replies. < Senka what is it, you are aware of important this is> <Yes, but this a an emergency > I can fell Damion giving in, <Okay Rachael make it fast>

I hear Rachael approach me, "
I need you to sedate my emotions, make me immune to all this so I don't have to react to what ever it is that is going on, so I can be there." She looks at me with her puzzled face.

"No Senka, I can't do that, that is really cruel..."

"JUST DO IT GOD DAMMIT!" that made her flinch, and she did as I said and I was free. WE both head to the fifth, see whats going down.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 9:59 pm

Wait how will the tattoo grow?, and one more question where is the fourth there is only 3 here. I ask the leader of the group.
I hope i am making the rite decision when it comes to this.

One of guys I have no idea what is name is walked toward me and picked up my bag and started walking toward the forest and others fokllowed. I had a pull toward them so i continued to follow them waiting for my answer.
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Damion and Stefan had retrieved the fifth, I followed Rachael feeling the numbness take place. This is more like it I think to myself. AS we catch up I decide to stay back, in the shadows stalking them like prey just in case I have another episode. Rachael walked behind the fifth, as she asked questions. " Oh my god, you actually came along," Rachael squeels as she catches up to the group, "Well I'm Rachael the third of the group, she says, "and yes the tattoo is going to grow with all the parts of the group members.". She finally takes her breathe. "Oh and Damion the one at the front is the leader, and the first member of the the group, and Stefan the other guy is the fourth member, which answers your other question and he is the keeper, oh and by the way I'm the protector." she finished off. I walked miles behind them, in fact I decided to take a different route back.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Rachael seemed like a nice person. Very cheery and all. Why are u surprised that i agreed to come. I smile at her, she is a nice person i think to myself, i really don't know if i said that out loud or in my mind and everybody hear. My head still aches with due to a new mind link opened..
So where is this place i ask..
Back to top Go down
Senka
Omega
Omega
Senka

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 EmptyWed May 15, 2013 10:41 pm

"Underground" Stefan answers. "In fact we r standing above it right now as we walk down the cave."

"Yup and you will be surprised of how amazing it gets, trust me you are going to enjoy this time." Rachael adds.

I was only a mile behind them, rather in front of the, I am coming from another entrance. I felt Damion's worrisome come. I wonder what they had said to the fifth about one member missing, but I quickly shrug that off, not caring much. Did Rachael tell him about what I told her to do yet, probably not because the fifth was there and it will be weriod to have his problem be exposed to a new member so fast. I knew they were already at the place, and I am running late because they cannot start the orientation with out me.

"Rachael show the fifth to her room, let her rest and we will start the orientation soon." Damion says giving her a glare.

"Okay, come with me fifth." Rachael said walking the fifth to her corridor. They entered the fifths room a room with rock walls with only a a bed and night stand. "I know it's plain but you can decorate it to your own liking, fifth." Rachael said. "Like in my room I have... no I'll show you, but after otherwise Damion will get mad if I show the place without the orientation even starting, so rest and I'll come get you soon." AS Rachael walked out the room, she stopped at the door, "I have a great feeling that you and I ill be great buds." With that she left leaving the fifth alone in her room, locked until she will be summoned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Enemy Rises   A New Enemy Rises - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Enemy Rises
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: