SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

A New Beginning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:43 pm

Glaring at the the Alpha, Running Dreams snorted. Watching the pack go to their respective tents, he started flaging who was who. First, the scout. Gereen as a twig, but loyal, and with some work would be a good tracker and hunter. Next, the Alpha. Old Fuzz and Fur, an affirmed bachelor with the worst luck for women in this green world. Now, the renegade. Such promise as a healer, if only she can heal her own mind. Finaly, me, he thought. Four thousand and counting, thaks to that damn Myan, with past memories tied to every bush and stone of Central America. If this camp could stay alive and thrive, then this might be a place for anyone, willing and hearty, to stay and make a home.

<Not a bad place, after all...> Running Dreams thought, before throwing a wake-up wrok (bah-dum tish!) at the Alpha's tent at full moon. "Your job now, buddy!" He called, settling in to his wigawam.

<Not a bad place, after all...>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:48 am

After a few hours of deep sleep the nightmares began, I woke up with a start and just couldn’t go back to sleep. I left the tent to get some fresh air. I was just trying to calm down when I heard a shuffling noise come from a different tent.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:57 am

I was having a nightmare and this particular nightmare has stayed with me for a while it is the same dream. It is the day were my life came to a stop, I watch them die meanwhile being helpless in fighting them. I suddenly wake up always on the same spot and then I wouldn't be able to sleep and tonight isn;t any difference. I started getting out of my tent and when I was fully out I saw Leah outside as well. She saw me and smiled to me and I returned it back to her. She was new to the pack and everybody once in there life have gone through being the new one and I know how it feels. So I went toward her and introduced myself as Nellie and asked her if she wants to go for a walk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:07 am

“Hi, Nellie, you have a beautiful name.” I tell the she-wolf as I nod my head and start walking with her. “I hope you don’t feel as I you didn’t scout well. I have a way about me, I know how to keep myself hidden. You came close to my spot several times before you met Running Dreams. It’s understandable that you did not find me, Running Dreams’ scent had covered my own trail” I tell her with a sheepish smile. I wanted to be her friend really badly! “My name is Leah by the way… How did you come to be in Alpha Covington’s pack?”
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:15 am

Don't worry about that. Yeah I was down for a while but I am not know. By the way good hiding, you should share it with me one day. Leah is a nice name by the way it is nice meeting you. Well I was wondering around the forest, more like hunting for something to eat. I enjoy hunting sometimes more then eating actual food for some reason. Well I was hunting when I was found by Alpha james and I asked him if I could join the pack and he agreed. Earlier when u were thinking in your mind everybody heard you and I wanted to say that you are very strong and nobody should go through what u have been through. So why are u up so late anyway? and remember I am always hear to talk to, we could be friends if you want to
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:31 am

“Really?! Oh my god, it’s seems like forever sine the last time I had a good friend to talk to! I’ll try not to bore you” I told her with a slight smile “You think I’m strong, but sometimes I think that…I’m just as bad as the people who ruined me. But yeah its okay I don’t want to burden you with my problems. I’m just so embarrassed that everyone heard! Oh, why I’m up…well umm I” Should I tell her? I think she’ll change her mind about being friends with me… oh well, if she can’t handle me then you know..i don’t think she’s worthy of being my friend. “I have problems sleeping…I have these bad nightmares, so I don’t get more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep” I tell her while looking at the ground and really? Just not at her I can’t take the look of pity which I’m expecting. I clear my throat and risk taking a look at her face beore changing the subject “Why are you up so late?”
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:46 am

She said yes!!!!!!!!!!
But what confused me the most was when she told me why she was up so late it was like she was avoiding my eyes. which is weird because I have the same problem as her. So I being cheerful say HEY which gets her attention and she looks up at me. and I say to her that it is nothing to feel bad about because I have the same problem as well. this is also why I am up late talking to you while walking around the campsite. I can't believe i told her that what about if she thinks I am making it up just to maker feel better.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:01 am

Nellie makes me feel normal, like I was the little girl from the past, like the old me, innocent and playful. Someone that’s all I wanted, to just feel…normal. I think this was going to be the start of a beautiful friendship! I’m surprised to hear that she has the same problem as me and she looks like she genuinely cares about me and wants to know me so I smile at her to let her know I believe her. “Is there a place where you guys take a bath or something, it’s just that I feel pretty disgusting…I uh well I woke up kinda sweaty” I told her while laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:10 am

She smiled at me showing me that she believed what i was saying. She seems to be someone who can be very cheerful when she is out if her shell. There is not place were we marked as our bath area, however while scouting I found a river which is not that far away from here. I answered her question and smiled at her. We could transform into our wolf and run to the river and take a dip. if you want to by the way that is the closet to a bath you might get right know.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:17 am

“All right, later I can show you one of the hot springs that I found, but it’s way further out. It sucks because if you ever want a hot bath, it’s going to have be after a long journey. I bet we could cut thee time in half if we ran high speed in our wolf forms” I tell her, thinking out loud. I can’t wait to take a bath. I shift waiting for her and then I run off after her. When I get to the river I run in splashing Nellie. My wolf makes a barking sound which was a laugh and I tackle Nellie to the ground, wrestling and playing with her.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:22 am

While on my watch out i noticed two of the girls walking off. I kicked running Dreams awake again. <watch the pack please, I will be back.> I then turned and ran after the girls. Shifting to human form I approached calmly. "Girls, if you don't mind I would prefer that at night you stay here in the clearing. Please? If you need to bath or something, there is a lake just ahead of you. Okay?" I asked concerned for their safety. Its what matters above everything. You can say i am over protective but these people are my pack and I had no wish to lose them. It was my duty to watch over the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:26 am

While shifting in the air I see leah already ahead of me, so I let my wolf take over me and chase her to the river where she splashes me with water and play fights with me. I t was actually fun my wolf and I haven't had did this much fun for a very long time and I feel that Leah will bring the best out of me. After a while we jumped into the river again and swam in our human form. HA I say out loud this feels so good right know, it would have been better in the hot spring for my muscles. But oh well this works to.
So what do u want to know?
I was interrupted by the alpha coming and telling us camly to return back to the campsite and do these type of activates in the daylight. Also that there is a river near by us as well.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:38 am

I turn to answer Nellie when I see the Alpha approaching us. Shit! I feel like a bad influence already! I duck behind Nellie and try to be invincible. But then he starts talking and I feel like a scolded child instead of a criminal. I let out a small giggle “Sorry Alpha!!” I fake pouted. Then I shifted and tackled him to the ground! What can I say? I was feeling giddy, I had a new family! I licked his face, my tail waggling behind me. I jumped off of him and went back to Nellie, licking and nudging her so that I could chase her back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:45 am

I watch in aww a how Leah pounced on our alpha and started to lick him. I know she was being playfully but it just caughtme by surprise. As she got o him and nudged my leg I knew what she wanted to I step a few stePs backward and leaped in air and started to run. I mind linked her sayin I was gonna win
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:49 am

I laughed and smiled. "Come on girls, back to camp. We can have some play time in the morning." I offered to Leah. It would definitely make her feel more welcome. And then we can go hunt. I looked up to the moon and howled a call to Running Dreams, telling him I was on my way back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:56 am

As Nellie mind linked me, i heard her say that she was going to win. "OH NO WAY IN HELL! I'm gonna win" I howl back to Nellie and run like demon was chasing me. I hear Alpha James tell me we could have play time in the morning, but I can’t keep myself away from a competition when I see one. And Nellie, well she’s sooo going down! We go back to camp and it’s almost dawn. I don't know which one of us won but I was too busy laughing my wolf laugh with her. I haven't had this much fun in soo long! I go to the front of my tent and quickly shift. I run into the tent and pull on my clothes. After i come back out i go to Alpha James feeling bad for ditching him after he was trying to be nice to me. "Alpha, I’m sorry. You probably didn't get any sleep!" Do you want me and Nellie to cook dinner for everyone tonight?” I asked him while including Nellie in this self-induced punishment, which I honestly did not mind doing. I did wonder though whether or not this pack ate their meals raw. I for one did not enjoy it! I haven't had a cooked meal for a long time, but i remember how to do it perfectly! I bet Nellie and I, we’re going to have fun doing anything together, so long as I’m with her. She’s like the sister I never had!
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:17 am

I was running like the wind, the wind was going through my fur making me feel like I was speeding train running. It felt good to have a competition with her she was fast but not as me. However I don't know who got there first on the campsite, Maybe I can ask the alpha on who won the race to the campsite he must of saw it. .What all I know is that we were laughing, well it was more like barking because we were in our wolf formations. I saw that it was dawn so I headed toward my tent as of Leah who was laughing also headed to her tent. When I entered my tent I shifted and put some clothes on and went outside where I saw Leah talking the alpha and suddenly I felt guilty of leaving without permission or just notifying someone that we were leaving. While walking toward them I heard what Leah asked our alpha. As I approached them I apologized of my behavior and agreed with leah that we should make dinner for the pack due to our alpha not having enough sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:30 am

As i finished asking my question i heard Nellie come back from her tent and join us in our conversation. I smirked all of sudden really wanting to know who won the race! "Alpha you watched as we raced! Do you know which one of us won?!" I ask with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:17 pm

Glaring at the load of night owls out on the field, Running Dreams set his stare to incinerate, and aimed it at the lot of frolicking wolves in the clearings.

<WATCH YOUR OWN DAMN CAMP! SOME OF US HAVE'NT SLEPT THIS MONTH!>

After this repriemand, Running Dreams started unpacking his gear bag.

"Let's see, claymoor mines, TNT, candles, zippo, razor wire, silver dust, fletching gear, tripwire, blasting caps..." He recited, as he dozed off in the pile of highly dangerus weapons and gear.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:40 pm

"You both made it at a tie." I said walking by them in my pure black wolf form. <Running dreams, you chose to be in this pack, and if you have a problem fallowing the orders of your alpha, then pack your stuff and leave. Do I make myself clear?> I growled back at him. I never took kindly to those challenging authority. It pissed me off when people under someones command cant fallow a simple order like to watch over something while he had to take care of a situation. <Three nights of cleaning after meals for challenging authority. Don't do that again> As I entered camp I howled to awaken the others. The was rising and it was time to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 pm

Snapping out of the light sleep he was resting, Running Dreams rolled his eyes. <Fine.> Mussing, to himself,
"I wonder how many of this group actualy knows how to cook. Hope it's more than skit on a stick over a fire like our Alpha. Good think the next three nights ae things on spits." Looking at the group outside, he started digging a fire pit, ready to cook whatever the rest could catch.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:15 pm

I stop walking and stand behind Running Dreams, anger plastered all over my face. "One more word on insult when you know not of what you speak of, and you wont have the chance to say another word. Learn your place and get your act together. Do I have that clear too?" I raised an eyebrow as I looked down at him, staying out of weapon reach so i would at least have enough time to react. This was getting on my nerves and I knew he knew it. Its why he did it. If only...well maybe but not yet. Not without a good reason. "Change my mind, you have night watch all night for the next three days and no excuses of getting out. I don't care how tiered you get. Maybe you will learn to do and your requested. Fall asleep and I add another night to the first three." With that I turn around and walk away. Hopefully this problem was settled.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:26 pm

Looking at the Alpha, Running Dreams groaned. "Can we please not worry about ego right now? Las t time I saw you cook... not good. I'll admit, you could have learned, but knowing you, not likely. Seeing as I barely trust our curent healer past surface wounds, I want to dodge any kinds of food poisening. We might be werewolves, but we're not invincable, James." Turning his back to the leader in a trusting geusture, he resumed digging the pit. Finnished, he started grabbing firewood, wondering when James's reason would win over his quick-draw and wildfire temper.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:45 pm

"Who you trust is on no concern. I have made it clear, she is not a threat to us and she is now apart of this pack and she will be treated as a member of this pack, No we are not invincible but until you have proof that she will harm us, don't talk about her like she is going to. Three nights as it stands for your temper earlier. As for your comments, keep them to yourself please." Now I turned to the others. "Get up and get ready, we hunt in an hour, first to catch a dear gets out of clean up duty, last one back cleans after dinner. Head out when your ready. I will wait here until you return setting a few other things up!" i called out as i walked back to my tent and pulled out my tools pack and the books. <Running dreams, go with them please and keel an eye on how they do as far as hunting. I know your the best for this. Let me know if anyone wont cut it as a hunter. After this you will be in charge of the hunting parties.>

Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:58 pm

After talking to the alpha and Leah after our little trip during the night, it was settled that we had a tie. I went to my tent where I heard our alpha howl in the early morning skies, waking members and alerting them that it was time to hunt. As for I, just listened to my music from my ipod. After a while I heard an argument happening outside of my tent, so as curious as I am I went outside and was confronted by our alpha which was very angry at our hunter ( running dreams). It was quite entertaining to seeing that he has to watch the camp while we sleep at night. I don't know why he is so grumpy?
With me already being outside I started to stretch my muscles, from being in my tent all cramp up. I heard the alpha yell at everybody to get up and start hunting and also gave us further instructions. Lets just say I need to get the first deer before anyone so I don't have dish duty.

I shifted into my wolf in dived into the forest and started running, I eventually let my wolf take over and she being an expert in hunting, as my wolf says the thrill of hunting comes from the catch. My wolf is sometimes so full of herself but it doesn't matter to me because she is always encouraging me to be successful. I am right know hiding behind d trees watching my prey very closely. has the deer( really big one) faces another side of the forest I get ready to pounce on it, and when I do I get my prey right between my jaws and teeth . As I drink its blood a little I fell pride within me and I howl into the sky, alerting others of my catch. I start running back to the campsite with my capture.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: