SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 pm

The alpha or who I assume is the alpha has given the rest orders and seems friendly enough. I shift behind the bush and pull a knee length white dress on that cinched under my breasts and made me feel like a Greek goddess. I step out hesitantly and make my way into the clearing.

“I mean no harm. I am a lone wolf seeking refuge with others of my kind. If you would be so kind, I would appreciate it if you would let me join your pack. My name is Leah and I come from a family of healers. If you let me into your pack I can assure you that I will not be a liability, I will help you any way I can. I just need some company and food and shelter in return. “

I looked around looking each wolf in the eye to convince them that I told nothing but the truth.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 am

I nod my head and stand up, extending my arm in a friendly greeting. "Well then Leah, I welcome you to the Silver Moon Pack. This here is our home." Continuing the greeting I introduced her to everyone but me before I spoke of myself. "And I am James Covingston, Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack." With that I looked too the sky. "And it will be dark soon. Alright people, lets go, time to camp out. If you need a place to stay, you may use my shelter." I offered kindly.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:21 am

Yes I’m in the pack! James seems like a worthy Alpha, I will have to find out his story though. It seems interesting…Why is he building his home here? Why not a secluded house surrounded by forests yet near civilization?

“Thank you, is there anything I can do to help?”
I may be a girl but I am damn good with my hands and there has to be something to do to help everyone settle down. I mean I knew this place better than anyone here, I could bet you that.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:45 am

Looking at the new wolf, Running Dreams stood and streatched. He knew there would have to be other wolves here, but this one was a suprise. Looking on, he aproched and introduced himself. "Running Dreams, Hunter of Silver Moon Pack and of first Mark, Third order of the West Plains Tribe. And your name would be?" He asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Running Dreams, hmm never heard that name before and a hunter as well… interesting. I was already beginning to learn so much about these wolves. Who they were, how each acted… I’m going to have so much fun with this bunch.

“My name is Leah Meraz, last surviving healer of the Demonai clan and daughter to the Gray Wolf Line”

My name was my own but I had taken this identity from a woman after I had ripped her throat out with my teeth. I had learned all the secrets of her tribe and destroyed them after I had her trust. She was so vulnerable, so pretty when I saw the last of the light in her eyes. OH! I was soo gleeful when she found out the truth of what I had done. I left her for last, made her watch as her pack died around her…
Truthfully? Killing her pack had been a waste! I could not find out anything about what I had really wanted. Oh sure I had fun, lots of fun killing and maiming the pack, watching them beg for death…Hehehe I did many tests on them but the stupid mutts were no good! NO GOOD!

I had to make sure none of these mongrels found out the truth behind me and my act…I had to act like the good little girl that everyone expected me to be. I had to continually exude an aura of peace like I had first done when approaching Alpha Covingston’s pack, so as not to rouse suspicion… I had to get these people to trust me, and then I would begin to have fun.

“It is an honour to meet you Alpha Covingston and Hunter Running Dreams. I could not have dreamed of a more civilized pack…I thought for sure I would be dead by now for just trespassing. ” I told them in a timid voice so that they would take pity on me and my weak form, see me as nothing but a scared girl.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 1:25 pm

Looking at Leah, Running Dreams raised an eyebrow. "You forgot to mention your relations to the Demon King, my friend. Now, if you seek to impress with titles, try to give us one not so obviously stolen. I suppose you would have Hannela's Ring and the Crimson Crown handy to prove such a title, unless taken by force." Softly, he undid the snap holding his hatchet in it's sheath. No decent con or liar would claim such titles without the prerequisite artifacts, and he was dying to see what fakes ha been concocted this time.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:33 pm

I listened intently. This wolf has to be extremely new, that or has no idea about what she can do. "Leah, please fallow me for a moment. We need to have a talk, alone. Running dreams. Organize the others and keep watch out. I have a bad feeling we are not completely alone. Talk to me via pack link if you find anything please." I motioned for this new girl to fallow me as I walked into the forest. Before going I had dressed in my robes again. Once we had reached a clearing. I turned to face her.

"Who do you think you have fooled? You should pay more attention to guarding your thoughts. Your mind, you have yet to control it. By a method I will not tell you about, I liked with your mind, and i learned what you had done to another pack. Now, I don't want to have to kill you. I honestly don't. But I wont put my pack in danger, even from you. You have a few choices. One, I can get you some help. Two, you can leave and not come back, three, I can just kill you and salve the problem, or four, you get control over yourself." I kept my gaze to her eyes the whole time I spoke. Making sure this sunk in. "I already old you I don't want to kill you, however, should you let me, I can help you."
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 4:57 pm

“Woah Woah Woah! Just…just back up! Apologies, I did not know that my title would even be known in these parts… And just because you heard some stray thoughts in my head does not mean that that is who I am. I promise you I have no intentions of hurting this pack. I just need some information…And do not give me any ultimatums Alpha. DO NOT presume to know me because of some errant thoughts in my head. You do not even know my story. Why I’m here…HOW I got here!” I snarled out to the pack. I did not want them seeing what happened to me, but I had no control over what they could or could not see in my head. My wolf was clawing at itching to burst through my human skin, but I could not let it!

They had no idea! NO IDEA! They didn’t feel the pain I did when I watched my family get torn apart! I only avenged their deaths, and so what if I felt joy at their demise? I think I was entitled to it. They killed my family so I killed theirs. I would’ve been dead too…

I was a doctor, a healer, once upon a time. I was innocent, yet they accused me of witchcraft. Wizardry! It does not even exist!! They burned my family to the ground and then they made me watch, made me hear the screams of an infant, of my little baby boy…Yeah so I got my revenge. SO WHAT!
Vile redcoats came into my house and took me captive. They BEAT ME, BURNED ME, they…they raped me… I cannot even… It fucking pains me to even think of it. They took me into the mountains and left me to die. The bastards did not even put me out of my bloody misery! I don’t know how but I survived, and then something or someone infected me with this disease! And ever since? Well, I’ve been looking for a cure. That’s all…

“I just…okay Alpha I will take you up on your offer for help…but not for my mental state. I never wanted to be a wolf…I want to die sometimes but I can’t because my wolf won’t let me! I want to live in a normal human society; I want a family, a little baby! Damn it! I HAD ALL THOSE THINGS BUT THEY WERE RIPPED AWAY FROM ME!” I screamed. I was losing my cool, I don’t think I can stay here, I don’t think they can give me what I want…”I do not want to risk having any of those, of what I want, while I have this monster in me.”

(P.S this is me the writer speaking OMG YOU KNOW THE SEVEN REALMS SERIES!! Its soo epic! I love Han and the ending left me sooo satisfieddd!...Sorry if you were offended when I copied them…actually I don’t think I was supposed to bring them in at all O_o my bad…and I don’t think I’m supposed to write this note either! Yikes!)
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:13 pm

(Try to stick to our history, please. And yes, I am very well read, so sneaking something like that though will probably fail, as previously demonstrated.)

Looking at th desprate wolf in front of him, Running Dreams steped closer to her. "Your stories don't match. Redcoats and bluejackets don't rub elbows, and first you have a pack and then you don't. I know a few tricks to sooth my way in to that nightmare-filled mind, and burried ghosts are one of my specialties at hunting. If I could habe you follow me, I can help you. Also, try not to con me, or the Alpha. He can crack minds like a nutcracker, given a chance. I, however, can read you like a book. The wigawam over ther is mine, you can use it for now." Turning, he shot a mental message to James

<Leave her be, Spark. Something happened, and I am more comferable playing in her head than leading this mess. Assuming, of course, you don't smash her mind like a nut to get the information out.>
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:25 pm

"Hold up there." Holds you off from leaving. "Not so fast. I must be sure about this and if I am wrong, correct me. Stand down Running Dreams, If I need your help I will ask for it." Then I turned back to Leah. "Please come talk to me? I would rather know whats going on before anything further is assumed. I have to be sure the pack is safe, that is all. Please?" I ask, hoping she would come. I have to admit, I was concerned and a bit nervous. I just had to be sure, this is not what I had feared it to be. Who knows? This jusy may help all of us. I sat down in my makeshift tent to wait.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm

"Ahh, sorry I have forgotten the names of the guards” I truly had forgotten, I have blocked the memories from all those years ago. I fear that I may truly be deranged…”I meant blue jackets. I did have a pack, well…I infiltrated their pack” I said this part quietly; I did not want the rest of the pack to know about my history before I was ready. “For a time they were truly my wolf family. I- I do need help. I am sorry for bringing all of this emotional garbage into the mix… and for trying to con you. You lot are far smarter than I gave you credit for.” I looked sheepishly at the ground…well there goes my plan. Honestly? My plan was just to see if they knew of a way to turn back human, but if not I can accept my fate as a werewolf. It’s not so bad; the she-wolf within me was a beauty!

I nodded taking Alpha Covingston up on his offer. I walked to the tent and sat down cross-legged in front of him.

I honestly did not mean to sound…evil or anything. I guess I just want a new family, someone who will accept me…my crazy mind and all. I gnawed at my bottom lip, worried that they might just send me away.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:55 pm

"Now, what can you tell me? About you, and about your past?" I asked as I watched her facial expression. "Please? Talk to me?" I needed to know. Why? I had no idea. But I wanted to know. I wanted to help. To free her of her past. But was it poseable? Could I help her? I thought this through carefully. If she was to join this pack, then I would take care of her as a pack member. "Do not worry, the others shall not bother us." I said as I connected to everyone in the pack link. <Leave us be for now. I will speak with her alone for now and no eas dropping>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm

I tried to keep my face emotionless as possible as I told the Alpha of my horrible past. I did not want his pity, nor did I want his sympathy, just his help. I don’t think that anybody could even imagine what I went through. I tried to keep it simple, light as possible. I did not want to scare him off. He seemed to be genuinely concerned something that I haven’t seen in a long time.

“Honestly?” I would think that the Alpha would want the whole pack to know something this big…”My past is not something that I can just speak about freely. I was taken from my home, while the rest were…burned to death” I choked up a bit on the last few words. No matter how much time passed, it felt as if the wounds were fresh and new. I continued to tell him the whole story while trying to keep myself together.

“I was supposed to die, but…here I am. I’m just so tired! I’ve experienced far too much and let me tell you most of it was ugly. I know that two wrongs do not make a right, but I was just soo out of my mind with grief and the need for vengeance. I know that you cannot understand, but I just need a fresh start from my life. I need a new beginning!”
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

"Yes Leah, I can understand. i do. In my past, I was in a small pack. We were attacked by a Clan lord. Separated from my family. One day i was rescued by an apposing Lord. Before you ask. The clans are a united group of packs in an alliance who choose a Clan Alpha to lead them. Its a more advanced system in the high north. Anyway, after being rescued from my prison, i was taken in by the Clan Alphas family. Raised to fight. For 15 years I trained in the art of combat. Waiting for the day I could take revenge for being stolen from my family. However, I did not get that chance. Once I became Clan alpha, the clan who had taken me from my home invaded. We were taken by surprise and during my escape I saw the last of my family killed before my eyes. Now I am here. And even now I still have a wish for revenge." Finishing my story, I looked up at her. "your not alone. You want freedom, to be free of your burden but it will never come. All you can do, is except what is and work to build a brighter future for yourself. Don't waist it on revenge."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:30 pm

I am sitting underneath my shelter when the alpha says to us to be quite due to an intruder. I suddenly became on high alert because i scouted the are several times and ther was no unwanted scent. I listened carefully at the transaction and soon enough She bad joined our pack. Her thoughts were open so we knew what she was thinking about. After the alpha took her aside to talk to her I blocked my mind from the pack members and I let my mind swarm with doubt of my ability to scout the area.lI can't believe I missed her sent when I was scouting the area, she must have hid her scen your something. But I could've put the pack in harm if she attacked her and I missed her while scouting. Maybe I should scout the area again just in case I miss any other wolfs in the residence , after everybody went to sleep . I look at my tent which was up and looked perfect I look around the grounds and I see everybody doing there own stuff so I just took my iPod from my pocket and started plying games on it
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 7:51 pm

As Running Dreams was felling another oak for the ill-advised projects of the Alpha, snatches of the conversation filtered through his head. As a Mindbreaker, his Pack Links were aranged difrently, and a hell of a lot harder to close completely. It took no small amount of time to go from "hear everything in a two-mile radius" to "ignore me". Focusing on the tree in front of him, the thoughts started rolling by.

<My past is not...> BAM. Had to turn down detection sensitivity. Little known fact: talking= thinking.

<Take revenge...> BAM. Not spying right now.

<Home invaded...> BAM. Lovely pity party over there.

<Family killed...> BAM. Great, more fellow loners. At least they had found permanet homes, instead of being held on leashes by the Alpha. "A harmless fellow, our own pet Red Indian..." BAM. Not reliving that hell. "POISENER!" BAM. Idiots dumping rot down their own wells, and blaiming him like one of the Jews he was with. At least he saved some. "Die, heretic!" BAM. So said the priests, responsable for orphaning a dozen girls, selling them to the slavers. Never again. "I curse you, beast." The nicest dismesal of service, from that viezer. Thousands of years and abuses, hundreds of memory drops, dozens of names droped by the wayside. At least they only had one life to live. He was imortal untill killed, a feat none had yet been able to preform. The Myans had made sure of that, and the Aztecs had tested it well. He still had the scar from them trying to sacrifice him to the gods. Fools. All his past jailers, fools. He fervrently hoped James Covingston was difrent
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 11:59 pm

“Alpha thank you for giving me a chance when I know that so many others would have not. You are truly one of a kind. I have disrupted your camp enough as it is today. I hope I have not ruined all of your night…I will take my leave of your presence and explain myself to Running Dreams. I feel as if I have insulted his knowledge” I tell Alpha Covingston as I stand up. I wait for his response and then I walk out of the tent.

I look around and scent the brown she-wolf from early in her human form. I want to go over to her and say something but my eyes wander further and I spot Running Dreams, so I make my way over to him. He looks deep in thought, so I wait for him to acknowledge my presence before speaking. I do not know what to say to him. Truly, I’m just very nervous, this man intimidates me…I chicken out and slowly turn to leave.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:07 am

Turning around, Running Dreams saw the new wolf, Leah, behind him. Looking at her, he could guess why she was nervous- James Therapy sesions were like that. As he plunked himself down on an avalible stump, he gave a short whistle and called "You wanted to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:22 am

I jumped as Running Dreams turned around and whistled. “I- uh well…How are you? I’m not interrupting you am I? Because we can just talk tomorrow if you like?” I asked rather nervously, slightly cringing because I sounded idiotic even to my ears. I know that he was able to read my mind through the link so he must’ve seen my thoughts. I wanted to know what he thought about my past. And even more than that, I wanted to know about him.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:33 am

Laughing at the jumpy girl in front of him, Running Dreams laughed and patted the stump. "Sit down. Now, what did you want to talk about? And please, stop flinching. I'm not going to read your mind without premision." Checking something, he quietly mind-whispered <Although it would be easy if I did. For dear lord, throw up at least some kind of mind sheild.> If she caught it, good. If not, he would have to teacher her how.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 am

He laughed, so I’m going to assume he’s relaxed and over our initial conflict…if it was even a conflict? I dunno but it did scare me. I relaxed slightly and began to sit down beside him when I hear a whisper in my mind that sounds suspiciously like Running Dreams. I look over at him with narrow eyes, not sure if I was imagining it. Hmph I will throw up a shield. I’ll show him! Does annoying songs and insults count as a shield... I’ll have to test it out soon.

“Are we good? I mean cuz earlier, man I thought you were going to kill me or something as equally horrifying. You have that…aura about you. It must be hell being able to see others thoughts right? I mean I wouldn’t know so… I was hoping you could teach me? And the shield thing you talked about? Yeah I definitely need to learn that. I’m not imagining things right? You did talk to me in my head right?”
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 am

Grinning at the girl, practicly a lytling, in front of him, he chuckled. "We're good. I've had some bad expeeiance with con men, and the way you delivered the first two stories smeled like a scam." After scratching his ear, he continued "Mind sheilding is something you're going to have to work on, as well as body control. Half the time I was'nt actualy reading your thoughts- I was just noticing your reactions. Considering anyone or anything can do this, it's more important to you right now then your leaky skull." Pausing, he took a peice of jerky out of his bag, and began to naw on it, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 pm

"Okay everyone, lets hit the sack. Running Dreams, you have first watch. Wake me at midnight. The rest of you, get some sleep. We have a long day ahead of us and much is to be done." With that, I had another tent set up for Leah. Once I knew she was settled down, I worked on getting myself settled down to. Pulling on my black robes I shifted and crawled under the makeshift tent. Once settled in I stayed awake long enough to make sure the others were alright. By the time the lot of them were asleep, I laid down and fell asleep myself. One day done, and another to start in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:55 pm

I didn’t think that my body language was so obvious, I guess being away from society for so long has make me inept when dealing with others. I would have to keep that in mind for future confrontations. I took in what Running Dreams told me and was about to reply when the Alpha told us to go to sleep. I watched as the Alpha set up another tent with quick and efficient movements.
I looked over at Running Dreams and smiled to him “I really want to improve myself…I think I’m like the worst werewolf in existence!” I snorted out with laughter. “Thank you for giving me a chance…and get used to hearing me say this…it’s gonna be a while before I stop saying it.” I told him a little embarrassed.

I sighed feeling tired and got up to go into my tent. It was a sturdy tent with enough space for me and my things. I collected my gear and entered the tent. I heard as others settled down, and Running Dreams settled down to guard us all. I felt safe here and fell asleep in no time. Tomorrow is going to be the start of a new life for me, I just hope that I can fit in with the other pack members, which I have yet to meet.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 pm

As the alphas gave us instructions on the sleeping agreement and who will be the look out. After everything was arranged I got into my tent and fell asleep immadetaly after a long day of work.(running around and scouting the area) Before i went to bed i only hand one thought in my head and that was I was going to introduce myself to our new pack member the next day. Just to make her feel welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: