SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

A New Beginning - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Leah talks to the girl and tells her that she needs to drink water and have some medicine she looks at me and gives me a nod and I make her drink the water. But she spits it out and looks around and ask leah what her name is
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:05 pm

Everything hurt, my ribs were no doubt bruised and damaged from being kicked. My muzzle was bloody from being smacked and from trying to chew my way out of the cage. my legs stung from being prodded with hot metals, my arms bled from deep cuts. The blood wasnt flowing as fast as I though it would be considering how deep it was. Did that mean I was running out of blood? Crap I was probably running out of blood!> I stated panting. I needed food, i needed water, i needed rest. I needed blood.
"You guys have to go." I whispered, because i couldnt manage anything else. "They will come back, they will come looking for me and there is no way they ill just leave you guys. You have to go, please. I don't want to get you captured too." I spoke to the wolves that were no crowding around me. Some gave me looks of pity, others of rage.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 pm

Listen to me okay I told the wolf Leah and I are not leaving you okay, we will we be here beside you no matter what. And soon when you are well we will fight back okay, just concentrate on healing and by the way my name is Nellie, what is your name?

With that said I try looking through the cave for wood which I find and pile them up in the center of the cave. I call for leah to start the fire due to me being one hand short at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:10 pm

"You don't even know me" I wanted to shout, but it came out weaker then i wanted. "You were all kind to help me but i am not going to be the reason you get caught!" Who were these nice wolves who had saved me? I looked them up and down. I didint recognize any of them or there scents. Who were the people that had just saved me?
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:13 pm

We might not know you but we know that you were in trouble and weak and also you were going to be used a puppet to those humans. Plus these hunters want one thing and that is us dead so we have to come together and win this war together or we will all lose. We know you aren't a harm to us or you would've hurt us by know. Just trust us okay and when you see the rest of the pack they will also welcome you with open arms.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:19 pm

I listened to her, Nellie or Diamond i think. I slumped down from exhaustion. I was just so tired and hungry. Someone handed me a blanket. I gratfully wrapped it around myself as i picked myself up to my feet. Shaking and tired i stood up straight. My stomach growled loudly. "I need.. I need" Then I started falling,, everything went black and i dont even remember hitting the ground
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:23 pm

As she gets up she suddenly falls I yell at Leah to catch her before she fell on the cold cave ground

After a hour or so she started to wake up
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:39 pm

As I opened my eyes I turned to the first moving thing I could see through my blurry vision. "Please, whoever you are, I need food. Please anything, help me" I begged. My throat was still hoarse. I started pathetically licking the wounds on my front legs, trying to clear away the dried blood, but soon gave up, it was just too much effor.t
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 pm

I went to the girl and told her to calm down and tolder I will get her some food
By the way what is your name
by know u shoukld know we won't hurt you
I go to leahs back back and pull out some food and give it to the girl
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:47 pm

The rusty colored girl asked me my name. I hadnt even need to have been called by anything for a long time. I had been locked up for....months. I searched through me mind and finally came up with the answer. My mom used to call me Cas. Short for Castiel. "My name is Cas." I whispered. "Castiel"
Diamond hands me what looks like food. Not that it would have mattered. I shoved it whole into my mouth, barely cheweing as i swallowed it. My stomach still growled but that at least satisfied it a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:49 pm

You have a beautiful name Cas, I promise you that you won't ever go through what you went through again.
By the way here is more food for you I can hear your stomach growling
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I catch the girl as she falls. My hand catches her head a second before it crashes onto the stone of the cave floor, splitting the knuckles on my hand in the process. My bloody knuckles stain her pure blonde hair, and I watch in alarm as she passes out. I look at Nellie "...What?!” I wanted to ask her what we should do, but I was the healer here…I sighed, I just did not have the right tools for this! I open the bottle of water again and pour some on her face and some in her mouth hoping the cold splash would keep her up. I start the fire quickly and boil some water.
“Nellie? I’m going to make soup…can you stir, or umm add some ingredients? I may have a few herbs...no, no forget that” I make a frustrated noise in the back of my throat I need those things for her wounds! I take a deep breath, my breath hitching at the end. I look at Nellie with tears in my eyes “I don’t know what to do! You have no hand and I have no supplies except a few measly herbs and…and! She’s going to die if we don’t help her!” I was starting to breathe fast, but I force myself to calm down. Ok first things first! She’s bleeding… I need to stop that, need to clean her wounds, then put some salve on the cuts to keep them clean…Then I’ll probably need to feed her, and take a look at her black and purple ribs…not to mention her face, especially around her mouth…It looked like…like she was gnawing her way through the bars of that cage.

A shudder runs through my body thinking of the pain she went through, smashing her own face, breaking her bones, desperately wanting to get out. I looked down at the girl, with a new determination; I would save her, no matter what.
“Okay sorry Nellie, I’m a bit overwhelmed! I need you to get some water out of the stream, use this bottle” I handed her my metal bottle. “When you come back, we have to boil it. I’m going to clean her wounds. I’m sorry Nells, this is gonna be hard. I apologize.”

"Cas, like Castiel? Isn't that an angels name?" I ask her as I search for further injuries. "It's a beautiful name, fits you perfectly" I tell her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:05 pm

"Yeah" I chuckeled. "Like the Angel." I greedily ate more, stuffing my mouth and drinking as much water as possible.

Last edited by Castiel on Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:06 pm

I ran as soon as I heard Nellie was hurt. When I arrived, I took no notice in anyone who was not wearing anything. Laying down I examined the condition of the new girl. <Leah, is she fit enough to ride on my back. I can take her to camp while you tend to Nellie.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:08 pm

"Oh thank god James! Yes I think she is, now that she's had something to eat, and stopped bleeding, just be careful when you run, her ribs aren't looking to good" I tell James as I wrap some of Cas' major cuts.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:09 pm

I try to comfort leah as much as I could but we both knew that we have very limited supplies and those supplies were for me. I didn't tell her this but meanwhile I was helping her my wrist started to hurt and it has increased but I am staying strong due to me being an omega. Right know I am slowly and cautionly going down the mountain in order to get the water from the lake. After I get the water I climb back up to the cave and giver her the water to boil.
Honestly by the first trip I made I was already tried and hurting. But no mater what I shifted and hunted for a couple of rabbits wwhich were easy catch. Then traveled back to the cave with my catch and my aching wrist

Here you go Leah I tell her when I giver her my catching
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 pm

"Diamond" I gruffly said. "Don't" You dont... have to...get rest." I said in between painful breaths. I gestured to Leah who was putting bandages on the worst of my cuts. I should have been freaking out but for whatever reason i wasn't. Maybe it was the blood loss, or maybe it was that I knew I could finally rest with a full stomach.
James was pacing impatiently as Leah tended my deep wounds. I Howled in pain as she touched a burn on my left leg. sending it searing up in a grand flame of pure pain.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

Dont worry about me I told her After all that running around my wrist was in agony.
I was leaning on a cave wall with sweat dripping on me due to the pain. I slowly closed my eyes and met darkness
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:18 pm

"Diamond" I called. Breaking throught the veil of pain that had surrounded me. I pushed Leah towards her, "Im fine..." I breathed heavily. "Help...Diamond"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:23 pm

I used the water Nellie brought and cleaned as fast as I could. Cas howled as I touched the burn on her left leg. I flinched at the sound and looked at James worriedly. "Shh...shh, its okay Cas, almost done. You need to be quiet" I told her. I then looked up for Nellie...She's passed out!! Oh dear! I've been neglecting her! Damn it! I panic "James, I'm gonna put her on your back now." I tell him as i lowly lift the girl and put her on his back. "Ok be careful! I'll bring Nellie back."
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Before I even realisesd what was happening i was being thwon onto Jameses back. I gorund my teeth to keep from screaming in pure agony. Little whimpers escaped my throat as he carried me out of the cave. I watched Leah help Nellie (So that was her name,) up form the floor. Despite my indulgence in the delicous food the world still spun around me.
"Please," i begged as my burned legs and cut up arms shook. My rib hurt more then ever. "Please just put me down."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Before I could go any deeper into the darkness I hear a faint noise around me and someone telling someone to help me before I completely fell into darkness.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:50 pm

<Do excuse me young miss if this is uncomfortable. It won't be easy.>

I took off in a swift run, being sure to lightly land on the ground. I was being careful and avoiding enemy human smell I came across. Once I reached camp, I slowed to a steady walk. I looked back over my shoulder. Walking over to my tent I moved so she gently rolled off the armor and onto my sleeping pack. I shifted back into myself. Dressed in my long black robes. Wait there, And don't move too much. I left and came back with water and more food from a storage bag.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:55 pm

I cursed over and over again as he rolled me off his armor and to the soft pack below me. Most words I tried to keep in my head but now without the distraction of hunger or Dehydration i was in fullblow panic. Would I die? If the rib injury was serious enough It could puncture my lungs. The cut on my warms could get infected, the burns could... Oh god? What if after everything I died in this godforsaken tent. It took everything I had to shift my weight to one side, allowing myself to stand up.. I wouldn't die here, I refuse to. I would shew them I was strong. As I stood of shaking legs, human James trampsed into the tent, carrying food and a green metal water bottle. He handed them to me and I drank and gulped unill it was al gone. I was still standing determined to stay strong. I was not gonna die. Not here not now. I had stuff to do. The first thing was..find the hunter who captured me and kill him
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:58 pm

I look over at Nellie and put her on my back, piggy style. I slip my feet through the straps of my bag and I hope she won't fall off! I carefully go onto my hands and knees...and oh my god, this is beyond awkward! I snort out a little laugh...and okay I'm losing it! This is so not the time to be laughing. I quickly shift to my wolf form and begin running with her on my back. I follow behind James and make my way to camp. I set her down in her tent, seeing as mine was preoccupied by Running Dreams at the moment. I fixed Nellie up, and left her to rest. I then went to my tent and quietly got more supplies for Cas, before heading to James' tent, where he put her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: