SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

A New Beginning

Go down 
+3
Halyn
Destiny
James Covingston
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

A New Beginning - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:11 pm

"You wont die and don't bother wasting your energy on revenge. Trust me, it will fix nothing. I know from experience. Now sit back and be patient. <Leah, please come tend to her when you're done with Nellie. I need you to hold her still.> I looked in my back and pulled out a bottle with a silver color liquid in it. "This here, is wolfsbane. Our bodies generate it. That is why we can heal faster than humans. Its dangerous to use as medical stuff but when you know what you are doing, it can save a life." I looked at the tent flap as Leah walked in. Hold her down please. No this wont hurt, but that rip being fixed in a hurry will and you don't want to flinch. Two minutes is all it takes if you let me help you." I offer as I wait for her to answer. I hope she said yes. We don't have the time to keep her on one spot.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:13 pm

"Why do you need to hold me still?" I shrunk back still in my wolfform. I thought they were here to help me!!!! Were they going to hurt me? Like the hunters. I have trouble trusting anyone. Those men offered me food and when I went to get it......
"Stay back." I howled. "How do I know I can trust you?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:14 pm

"Why do you need to hold me still?" I shrunk back still in my wolfform. I thought they were here to help me!!!! Were they going to hurt me? Like the hunters. I have trouble trusting anyone. Those men offered me food and when I went to get it......
"Stay back." I howled. "How do I know I can trust you?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:15 pm

i slowly open my eyes and i come to realize that I am in my tent. I t looks like we came back to the campsite. Another thing I noticed was that my wrist wasn't hurting anymore, it felt normal like it was just few hours ago. I slowly got up and went outside the tent in search for food.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:16 pm

"Hey hey! Woah you have to calm down Cas" I growled at her, standing in front of her, blocking the way. "What are you going to do huh? Go in with all guns blazing? Because you know whats going to happen? Let me tell you! You will DIE," I tell her breathing fast "You'll do yourself no good being dead And I won't risk it. You're injured, have no food or drink, your body is weak! Heal first, then we'll take care of the pests! If you go then we'll go, after, after we plan and we scope the area! I will not let any harm come to this pack, you're not thinking clearly. " I tell her, my voice going soft at the end. "We aren't hurting you! We are helping, just helping" I say as I hold her body down.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:20 pm

I ground my teeth together. It took everything I had just to put an ounce of trust into her. into ANYONE for that matter. How was I supposed to trust anyone when the last time I did i was beaten, starved, whipped and forced to live in the cage. Trust? Is there even such a thing anymore. I breathed in deeply, feeling my bruised ribs as I did so, I was still in my wolf form and stayed there, letting Leah hold me down onto the cold hard ground.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 pm

"If I fail to help you, you can kill me or something. Here it goes." I kneel down and give her the shot just above her broken rib. But only a little. The whole dosage would kill the girl. Once done I stood back patiently before there was a loud snapping sound and sizzling sound. Several moments later it stopped and she stopped flinching. I looked up. "How does it feel?" I ask, using my hand to check the area. "Leah, please check and make sure the Wolfsbane did its work."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:31 pm

I heard noises coming from a tent which was our alphas meanwhile I went to find something to eat.

I went toward the tent and shouted if everything was okay in there?
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 pm

I hear the Alpha tell me to check Cas over, and do as I'm told. I felt guilty for not waiting for him earlier, when I went to save Nellie. I'm soo damn grateful for Nellie right now! I really do not know how to handle this girl. It's like me and her? We were on the same boat, I knew what she felt, and I really couldn't say anything to her without making myself seem like the biggest hypocrite ever. Nellie was good at supporting others, and talking, being friendly, you know all the works.
"Nells! Get your butt in here! We need some moral support" and I'm shit at giving talks, I say the last part in my head.

"Cas, honey, I need you to tell me when and if it hurts, I'm just going to press down on your healed bones and wounds..." I tell her running my hands on her body. Some places were a bit tender, but that would be okay with rest. I tell her so and stand up. I give the Alpha a look, saying we need to talk with a tilt of my head pointing outside.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:39 pm

I felt a little prick in my side. Ok that wasnt so- red hot pain seared into my ribs. I FELT a bone snap back into place. Ok, so maybe it was broken. My body convulsed as the wolfsbane traveled to my arms and legs, it felt like fire either way, i tried to shake it off but with no prevail. They were killing me! They were trying to kill me! Red hot fire into a white agony. then nothing. I looked around. Nothing, no pain, no broken bones, no burns. Nothing. i stood up cautiously waiting for the hurt to come but it didin't. I checkked this way and that, streatching out my legs and bending this way and that, still in my wolf form. "Holy hell" I muttered. I started jumping and reering, picking my legs up and throwing myself this way and that. I hadnt been able to move like this sense i was captured. I dance happily and barked out a laugh. how great it was to move again!
I heard Nellie shouting into the tent "Is everything ok in there?"
"Yes!!!" I barked back "You guys, you ... you saved me!!!" Leah was the closest to me so i barreled into her and started licking her face. It was so good to be able to do that and not have to worry about a burn or a cut. I hopped up. I could run now! I frantically ran out of the tent, running circles around the area, runnng hard at a tree and making a dime turn right before I hit it. finally as I started to get tired I sat on the soft pineneedles, raised my head and howled to the moon
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 pm

I hear leah yelling to me in my mind link and that is when I enter the tent. Hello alpha I greet him, hey leah you called. I see cas in pain I bent down to her level and tell her that it is me Nellie and I am here to help you , but you need to tell me where it hurts so leah can help you out. Look I don't know what happened to you out there but you aren't alone okay. I need you to trust me and whatever they gave you is to heal you faster okay. I know you want to kill those who have hurt you and one day you will but you need to remeber if you kill them then you are not better then them in any way.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:49 pm

I walk out of the tent, arms crossed with a smile plastered on my face. "And to think you though I would kill you? Just remember we don't have an unlimited supply of Wolfsbane. Its a pain in the ass to harvest properly too." I said walking over to the new girl. So, what might be your name?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm

As soon as the wolfsbane worked, I was tackled arms full of puppy and getting my face licked. "Ugghhh get off me you big furball. You're welcome, now go say thank you to the Alpha" I giggle as I push Cas off of me.
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 pm

"Castiel." I smiled as much as a wolf could smile, then i started cleaning my matted coat. Wolfbane could be some magical ting but it still wouldnt clean a coat. I licked and clawed untill it was its natual pure snow color except for the charcoal markings around my face. Then I flopped down to the ground. I was fine, i was perfectly healthy and everything was great
"Leah" I acknowledged, who looked stunned that I wasnt laying on the floor in agony. 'Look!!!" I bounced up and started running, not even thinking as I ran to a ten foot drop about twenty feet from there and prepared myself to jump...
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:03 am

as I woke up in a fimiliar tent I heard loud noises outside the tent. I got up slowly and went outside. to see everyone there. I smile and ask them what I missed
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:06 am

"If you're going to ruin all our good work, then I am not giving you the wolfsbane to help." Then Something slipped my mind. "Oh and I do believe your about to jump into a bunch of thorn bushes..." I commented as I turned to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:07 am

NOOO SHE JUMPED!! All our hard workk!! I pouted and crossed my arms. "Jamessss" I whined "What! She just! Do something Alpha!" I said frantically jumping and shaking. He's walking away!!
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:09 am

I poked my head over the edge. "Well that was a dumb move. Leah, we need pliers. She dived into a thorn bush...."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 am

AS i SEE HER JUMP i YELL AT HER TO STOP
HOWEVR SHE CHANGES INTO HER WOLF AND RUNS INTO THE FOREST
i RAN AFTER HER AND JUMP TO TRANSFORM INTO MY WOLF AND FOLLOW
i fianally get get and nudge her to stop which she does and I make her go back to the campsite
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:10 am

I vagually heard Nellie coming out of her tent but I kept running towards the cliff. I ran as fast as I could, finally launching myself into midair. I squealed from happiness as I dropped to the ground about twenty feet below...right into a thorn bush.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:16 am

I shake my head! It's like dealing with an over eager puppy. "James...you cannot expect me to fix this...its ridiculous!" I sigh, but I get up to go get my pliers. "Come here Cas, I think you need a spanking after I get you fixed...AGAIN" I tell her jokingly...and then I cringe. Oh shit, that was insensitive of me. I really hope she knows that I'm joking!

I lower my voice so that only the Alpha can hear me "Hey, James, we really need to deal with the humans soon. It won't be too long before they discover this place..."
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:41 am

I wriggled making the thorns dig deeper into my skin. Crappppp im an idiot. I squiggled, and wiggled, ever move getting me tighter stuck. Crappppp again. Eventually i gave up and waited for Leah to come back. "Over eager puppy my ass!" I called after hearing her reply to my being stuck.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 am

"I agree and I have a plan to do so. Do me a favor, and keep an eye on the others. I am taking our captive with me, and going to have a chat with these humans. Not all of us are bad. they may be human, but reasoning with them may be possible." I began to think. I had two bottles of Wolfsbane. In human hands, it would expand their medical field like crazy. They can learn a lot from it. I just hoped it would save our lives. I nodded to Leah and went to my tent, collecting what i needed before returning with the prisoner. "Be careful and keep safe Leah. I am counting on you." With that I walked off with the man into the woods. It did not take long to find the noisy humans. I released the man. They all looked up in shock and raised their weapons. "Don't shoot. I am not here for a fight. I am here for the one in charge. I wish to speak with him."

They held and someone came out in a military commanders uniform. "And what do you want animal?"

"A trade. You to leave for good, in exchange for this." I handed him the bottle. He looked at it with curiosity. "Wolfsbane. That is what gives us the ability to heal quickly. I advise however you don't give it to humans. It will kill them. However, you can use it for medical research and so forth. Its the only thing of value I have to give."

"Why? Why would you do this?" He looked at me confused.

"You call me an animal, and yet I stand before you as a man, seeking peace. There are no humans close by but your men that can possibly get hurt. And I have no interest in a fight." the man nodded as I finished and ordered his men to pack up.

"Very well. We will leave and if we find any more of your kind, I will see what I can do about bringing a few back here to you. I was always told you were a beast who could not reason." I smiled ans shifted, startling him and others. I gave him a wink and ran off into the trees. And hopefully this would be the end of it. Weeks passed and no human came back. No hunter, nothing. We were free. In this time, cabins were built, the wall was made, with a door big enough to fit us in wolf form, and a small farm was made. I myself had my tree house and started a mine. I was now working on designing a blacksmith. You can say, in this time we forgot what happened in the past. But I can honestly say myself, we never forgot . Some of us would never forgive what happened when the humans interfering. Castiel being one of them, but it was a new beginning, at a new life.

(Honestly yes I ended this role play and it was a good point to do so. No worries though, others can be made :)I for one have plans for posting a new role play like this one. There will be a sequel to this that I will post soon as well Smile I hope you all enjoyed this role play and I hope to see you again in many to come Smile One more post for everyone to end the rp in their point of view. After that, I am locking this one. Castiel, you and Leah may post till you're healed again and then when your doe make your last two posts. Thank you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Castiel
Hunter
Hunter
Castiel

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 1:09 am

I havew a friend who is interested in this. If you would like another person her wattpad is Meghanhenderson. Smile
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:45 am

I got my pliers and came went back to Castiel. I wasn't too worried about the thorns at the moment. I was worried for the Alpha... He was going to go make a deal with the humans. Hopefully everything will work out. I just want to forget this ever happened, but I don't think that's possible. I look at Cas and I can't help but laugh. She looks like she was attacked by a porcupine! i picked out the thorns one by one, putting salve on each to sooth the stinging pain. "Thee you go! All better, now please keep it that way" I tell her with a relieved smile. I want to go after the Alpha, but I have to trust that he capable of handling the humans, and that he will call for help if he needs it.

When the Alpha returns, his whole body is triumphant and I am so happy! We don't have to deal with the humans anymore!
Weeks pass by with no sign of humans. The camp site is flourishing with cabins. Everyone's healed and my supplies have grown exponentially. Our defenses are better than ever. We will be ready for anything! This is the start of a whole new- beautiful beginning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   A New Beginning - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: