SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Land Renovations

Go down 
+2
Leah Meraz
Dawnstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm

...That's it?! Why wasn't she freaking out more? I sigh and let her go to the washroom, I just didn't have the energy to deal with this, especially not this morning. I did not want to pressure her into telling me what happened, but I have to know! I have to know! This is not some small matter, there's someones blood on these sheets!
"Nellie! What happened? Please tell me you did not do something stupid! I know you! You couldn't have!-" I cut myself off taking a huge breath of air in to calm down "Ok look, lets go do some breakfast, and then we can talk about this there...we should get out of here though, we don't know if anyone saw you come back here looking like this." I tell her as she packs. She keeps her face hidden from me, so I have no clue how she's really taking this. I help her with the sheets and double check the place to see if there was any other trace of blood.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm

The first thing that Running Dreams noticed in the room was the blood. Seeing the blood on the sheets, he imediantly stoped Nellie from packing them. "There's enough blood that we convince the cleaning ladies you just forgot your period, ok? Missing sheets arouse more suspicion than a little blood." Of course, the blood was now sufficently mussed around so that particular excuse would'nt work. Sighing defeatedly, Running Dreams made a shooing motion and asked Nellie to resume packing. Smelling the blood, he groaned. "Nellie, can you please use room service next time you get hungry? I'm fairly certain it's just rabbit blood."

Strolling down the lobby, Running Dreams started up his truck. "Alright, anyone have an objections to going to a little place I know? They have some damn good food. Plus, it's member-exclusive, so this is probably the only time I can get you to Wheel and Deal. Trust me here, 'cause it's preaty odd for first-timers."
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:38 pm

I look at leah after running dreams says his comment about room service thank god he didn't see my eye roll due to my sunglasses I had put on. We walk out of the hotel and we enter the truck and we were headed to a little place that running dreams knows. I know leah as many questions for me especially with the blood and all. Truthfully i have no memory of what I did last night, But i will try to answer her questions. While we were on the rode I tuned out everybody by putting ear plugs and fake listening to music whereas I was trying to control my emotions of what I had done. This is why I wore sunglasses. I lost control of my wolf once again....... I thought I had it in control but it looks like I didn't. I hope they don't tell the alpha about this, because I know he will have questions and concerns for me.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:26 pm

I didn't really care where we were going so long as there was food. I told Running Dreams that as I got in the car. Before I got in the truck though, I turned and gave Nellie a look. It felt like she was hiding something, and I was going to get it out of her even if it's the last thing I do. I signal her with my hand that we'll talk about it later. "...so we're not going home today?" I ask to the both of them, but when I look back Nellie has her music in so I just look at Running Dream's for an answer. "This place we're going to...how is it odd? Is it like a biker gang hangout? A karaoke bar filled with creeps? Exclusive...hmmm...And you're a member? Or are we meeting up with a bunch of your friends?" I asked Running Dreams trying to get him to talk. I was feeling a lot better already. Yay werewolf healing! But better equaled bored.
"If it's exclusive...should I be worried about how I'm dressed...cuz I look like a hobo right now" I say looking down at my flip flops, my baggy sweatshirt and my jeans that had holes in them.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Leah showed me a sign from her hands we will talk about what happened later.
I took my headphones out and listened to Leah and Running dream talk about the place we were going to. After A while I wanted to try something so i MIND LINKED Leah < hey leah, try to imagine putting a barrier around your mind. then I want to talk to you privatley> I waited for leah to reply back
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:23 pm

I hear Nellie talk to me through the mind link and try to do as she says. <Ok...this is me attempting to talk to you privately> I look over at Running Dreams to see if it worked or not...<Wassup?> I ask her trying to be all gangster and what not. I needed food! FOOD FOOD FOOD! I sighed <Did it work? Nell Nell?>
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:35 pm

I hear Leah in our private mind link. I see runnign dreams and it looks like he has no idea what is happening right know. I mind link Leah < Leah Leah it WORKED YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PUT BARRIERS ON YOUR MIND LINKS. leah I know you are worried about what happened, but i need you to promise me to stick by me no matter what happens. Leah you need to trust me on this okay and I promise that on our next stop i will tell what i remeber of last night even though it is blurry> < I need you to trust me please leah and you can't tell anyone especially not the alpha>
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

I stopped my idiotic antics when I heard Nellie talk about what had happened earlier. I let out a small growl by accident, tensing my body afraid that Running Dreams would hear and catch us. <Look no, this is not something that I can just discuss here! And I expect you to know that I will stay with you no matter what! You're like my sister okay? Don't worry about it! And this isn't something I can just let go! We should tell the Alpha! We have a few days of our trip...or at least a few hours before going home, just think about telling him okay? I'm worried about you!>

I tell her hoping I kept the barriers in my mind up throughout the whole thing. I looked out the window, worried about her. She couldn't remember what happened! What was her wolf up to? "FOODDD!" I yell sticking my head out the window as I see a restaurant go by. What! I was really hungry!
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:24 pm

< thank you leah for not jumping to conclusions. I can't tell the alpha about this, S o please just let it go and keep it between us okay. but for your sake and due to u being my friend i will think about it> I mind link Leah of my thoughts. I look at leah from the mirrior and see that she is worried about me. i SEE STICKING HER HEAD OUT and I laugh at her silly act. Iknow she is hungry and I am as well. Wehn are we gonna get there I asked?
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:22 am

Watching the girls, it was quite clear that they were talking about something. Of course, ot was also very funny to watch Leah lazer-lock on each resturant, and then watch it fly past. It was about fifteen minutes later when he pulled up to a rather large building that had one of everything built in to it. Gas station, aupermarket, auto shop, and most importantly, the Yellow Lines restraunt. Strolling in with ease, Running Dreams led the girls in... strait past the restraunt to a small door. Knocking in a semi-rythmic patern, he said to an invisable mic, "Red Hank, two geusts, now let me in Baker!" As the door opened, Running Dreams slid inside , having to drag Leah away from the pastry counter of the front bit. Behind the door was a good-sized dining room and bar, where people were eating all over it. Finding his old favorite table, Running Dreams waited for a waitress. When one came, he ordered three Army Cooks. Ten minjets later, there was food galore, with eggs, toast, meats, panckakes, and two servings of everything for everyone. Watching everyone eat, Running Dreams dug in himself, until he felt a massive hand slap him on the back.

"Red Hank, you old dog, talk to me when you're done with these lovely women so I can get your bike out of the storage!"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Running Dreams led us into a restaurant called Yellow Lines... If looked just a bit shady but there was food! I was practically drooling over the pastries at the counter when Running Dreams pulled me away. I let out a sad little whimper when he led us to a door with a secret password thing going on...oh so it was exclusive. This was so cool! It had an old feel to it- like one of those speakeasy establishments from the prohibition era. They let us through and again Running Dreams leads us to a table and I look around seeing a bar and dining area. Interesting... Where's the food at?! Oh, there's the waitress...Running Dreams ordered us food , enough to feed a small army. When it arrived I dug in enthusiastically, glad to finally have some food.

We were in the midst of our meal when a man came up to Running Dreams and made his presence known to us in a booming voice. I jumped up almost choking on my food, but was pacified when he called us lovely. I knew it! This was totally a biker gang hangout! My eyes widen as I hear that Running Dreams had a bike... What the hell? Is it me or does this man become more mysterious as time goes by...and more attractive! Come on a bike? That's awesome! I hope he lets me take it out for a ride! I look at him with a questioning look that slowly turns into a smirk "hey, buddy, awesome buddy-good friend o mine! I didnt know you had a bike! You're gonna let me use it right?" I ask him covering up my uneasiness of the man by joking around.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:04 pm

I worked my way down to the history display level, only to be pointed when I can't find the weapons I wanted. Catching a lone guard, I knock him out and take his weapon. It was loaded with silver ammunition. Interesting. It would seam that the humans really were after our heads. My phone rang and I picked it up.

Me: Yes?

Friend: I best advise you call your buddies. A squad has been sent to Detroit to investigate an werewolf appearance. If these people are yours. Give them a heads up.

He hung up. I sighed and opened the contacts in my phone and Called running Dreams.

Me: "Running Dreams, you and the girls need to get out of that city. Don't ask me anything because I wont answer right now, however you have a problem. Someone has warned the humans to the presence of werewolves...." I paused and looked at a news bored. "And it would seam your face has been plastered to every news board around here. Good luck and please, keep the girls safe. All three of you better get back alive." With that I hung up. This is why I didn't like the idea of so many going to one city. But hay, they could handle it and knowing Running Dreams, all will be fine.

Focusing on the mission at hand. I moved straight to ground floor and exited the building. It would seam anything related to research was in the heart of the city. So now I have to walk into a hornets nest and hope I am not caught. Right. Just like the good old days. I start walking down the streets, making my way to the Research lab.
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Se'mone
Guest Wolf
Guest Wolf
Se'mone

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:06 pm

It's so cold...so dark...everyday they try something new to me and everyday I receive another scar in return. Rarely keeping the light on, they have been trying to turn me into something I'm not...a human. I am supposed to be able to transform into a beautiful black wolf, of course they don't understand. At first I fought back, a spirited young woman that wanted to be free and live my own life. But now...now I just stay here in the corner...hoping someday...to be free again. Given up hope that I might be rescued, they have forgotten... Just a few days ago, the men had given me a shot that burned like Hell but now only physically but mentally and emotionally. I felt my wolf start to leave me when the needle was knocked from the leaders hand then leaving my arm. After that they threw me back here and have left me with little to eat or drink since. I am sure this is where I am to die; a cell all alone where no one even has a chance at finding me...
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:10 pm

Running Dreams led us into a restaurant called Yellow Lines, which kinda looked weird. Leah was just excited that there was food. As we sat down a waitress came to us and running dreams ordered enough food to feed an army. As we ate a man came to running dream and hit his back and told him to meet him later on after he finished with us lovely ladies. Everywhere we go we get the same expression from all the male population for some reason. It is kinda weird. As we continued to eat I wondered if i could be able to ride the bike.

while enjoying our time at the the pub or something basically where all the bikers go, running dream got a call.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Looking at the two jokers at his table, Running Dreams groaned. "I don't even have to try and read your minds; no, you cannot ride my bike. Well, not the one he's storing." Looking at King Cole, Running Dreams laughed. "My good friend, there is much catching up for us to do, and today is not the day. However, I do have good news-"
"Please, not another Miracle Clock!" King Cole laughed.
"No, better. You know I hung up the riding leathers, but I know a place with some real good side benefits..." Running Dreams spoke, grinning at Leah and Nellie, "So if you want to give the boys a new playhouse, it's a little back in the woods, but you'll have no problems. 'Course, that bit of country is riddled with Republicans."
"Start talking prices..." King Cole smiled.
"Well, I need to get it off my hands, so three hundred thousand should cover ten acres of full hardwood forest-"
"DEAL!" King Cole jumped at the offer like a gold pile.
"Good. Hire a company to build the house, and we'll have a deal. Mail me the documents later, common business address."
Quickly mind-speaking the girls, Running Dreams said <That wasn't pack land- I had some cash invested, the company died, and I grabbed most of the hardwood forest land in the bargain. They'll never find the pack lands, by the way- The mountains and the conservatives will keep them off our backs.>

Tossing the keys to the truck to Leah, Running Dreams called out, "Have a ball shopping, girls. I have a bike to collect." As he walked over to the garage to grab his bike, he fell. A racking scream of pain had just been transmitted from somewhere, and anything telepathic would have felt it. Running around to the truck, he quickly popped the hitch, ran back to the garage, grabbed one of his bikes, and yelled over the mind link and his helmet-com, ("<>" means both spoken and thought-sent, by the way.) "<Everyone! We got bad mojo going down somewhere! King Cole, mount em' up, full loads! Grab my truck for the heavy sh*t, but get moving! Leah and Nellie both have the Speech, so they can help! I don't care what that was, we're finding it, and the bastards that would do something like that!>" In thought only, <The Speech is that group's name for a pack link. Enough Werewolves have ridden with them so they're Ok with most of the side abilities. King Cole knows about werewolves, and a few of his older lieutenants. If you didn't pick that up, well, you receive telepathy like a brick.>
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:01 pm

As running dream declined our request, he made a deal with his friend named King Cole about a land which is a little back in the forest. He surprisingly bought it without suspicious. It looks like this man knows about our kind, which is shocking that he hasn't ran away or told anyone yet. I always learned that humans were horrible at keeping secrets. Leah was given the keys so, we could go shopping meanwhile running dreams got his bike. AS we walked our separate ways I mind linked running dreams < You know sharing is caring. So let us have a spin on it, it will be fun I told him>

Meanwhile Leah and I were walking to the truck when we heard a scream coming out of no where. Leah and I both looked at each other. Around us everybody was gearing up ready to find the cause of the scream and who was in pain.

I got into the truck but i was pushed all the way to the back due to king cole shoving leah to the passenger seat and driving like a MAD MAN while following running dreams

Last edited by Nellie Diamond on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:40 pm

"No fair!" I pouted like a little kid at the "No Riding my Bike" rule instigated by Running Dreams. He makes it up to me and Nellie though by allowing us to go shopping. He tosses me the truck keys making me almost drop them in the process, but I catch the set of keys with my quick reflexes and skip out of the restaurant. Nellie and I make our way to the truck and just as I’m about to open the door, a piercing scream sounds in my head. The keys fall out of my hands and the scream makes me drop to my knees. I cover my ears with my hands, but it doesn’t make the sound any quieter! It must be inside my head! I panic, what could cause such a painful scream? I have to find this person-help them! I look to Nellie to tell her, but Running Dreams mind-links us both telling us what to do.
King Cole runs outside to where we are. I see Running Dreams already suited up and ready to go on his bike. I wave at him and pick the fallen keys up, rushing to find out who that scream belonged to. I unlock the cars and am about to go into the driver’s seat when King Cole comes up behind me. He shakes his head and all but shoves me into the passenger side, forcing Nellie to sit in the back. He takes the drivers wheel and drives like a lunatic following Running Dreams.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:13 pm

Riding hell-bent towards the mind-scream, Running Dreams checked his six- one decad (ten) of bikes, and his pickup with King Cole at the wheel. Doing a mental weapon check, Running Dreams grinned. Having originated from Detroit and Flint area, the whole "club" carried paramilitary armerment, as well as a survivalist knack in a firefight. It was a good thing, Running Dreams mussed, that this particular outpost hapened to be an armory on par with the Pack's. As they circled the city, Running Dreams called over the radio "Alright, this ain't working. I'm going to have to bust out the heavy mojo. King Cole, you have lead bike. Leah, drive the truck, keep up with those hellions, and Nellie, stay on general scan." Pulling over, the seat swap was acomplished with minamal fuss, while Running Dreams got ready to do some serious mind-casting. Whatever that scream was, it was fresh to his variety of pack links. Working his ass off, Running Dreams finaly found the mental bandwith..
... and got slammed. Emotional bombshells could strain a pack link. This felt like someone trying to tear themselves loose from their body, and escape into his. Working overtime, Running Dreams pointed the way to Leah, and promptley fell unconcious to hold whoever it was off his head.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:33 pm

King Cole was driving at about 200 miles per hour. I was having a high as well as a mini heart attack, when Running Dreams' orders came through. We had been riding around the city like a bunch of headless chickens, getting nowhere! King Cole accelerated the truck to impossible speeds, coming up right next to Running Dream's bike. We made a three way swap, with me going to the drivers seat, King Cole to the bike and Running Dreams to the passenger side of the truck. The truck swerved a couple of times, nearly crashing before I got it under control. Running Dreams did his mojo with the whole mind cast while I followed King Cole, now at a breathable speed as we were all waiting for Running Dreams to give us directions. He frantically pointed the way to me before falling unconscious. "Running Dreams! Damn it!" I hit the steering wheel with my hand and gun it. I am going at break-neck speed, in the direction that was pointed to me. I make a hand gesture to King Cole so that he knows to follow us.

All of a sudden, Running Dreams' phone begins to ring! Shit! With one hand on the wheel, I reach over and take the phone out of his pocket. I pick up and start to tell the person on the other end that Running Dreams is a bit occupied at the moment but don't get the chance. It's the Alpha! He tells me to get out of the city, we've been discovered!
No wonder! This whole thing just came out of the blue! Humans could be using one of our own as a leverage to get us in one place! I can't just let another werewolf die despite the fact that it might be a trap! It's too late to turn back, so I continue on our suicide-rescue mission.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

When running dreams entered the truck and the cole dude went on the bike. We started driving meanwhile I looked out for danger. Suddenly running dreams phone rings and leah picks up and weirdly enough it is our alpha saying that we have humans targeting us and it is better we head back home. I look at leah from the mirrior and we do this nods indicating that we are going to safe whoever is hurt and then head back home.

Suddenly I see a black Van trying to catch us from behind I YELL AT LEAH TO GO FASTER BECAUSE WE HAVE COMPANY.
It is a black van with a guns I think it has silver. I got an idea to eliminate the humans. i SMELLED THE AIR AND i YELLED TO LEAH AND SAY THAT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR is coming form the truck. LEAH YOU LISTENING!!!

As running dream was out cold, I got an idea so I took his gun from his waistband and went ot my bag and took my knifes out. I have no idea why i bought it with me but i did. I opened the window and climbed on top of the truck. When the car came close to the truck I jumped on the black van and stabbed the driver rite into the heart. With the gun I shot the remaining occupants of the car which had guns and armed. I went into the driver seat and through the dead body on the road and once I was in control I stop the van and it came to a hault.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:11 pm

I looked over the side of the building. There were three doors. One said emergency exit so i figured I don't want to go there. The other two however had no label. Based on the info i got. Both doors have a trap on the other side however one is deactivated while the other is active. Now I had to choose. I looked at both plain brown doors. Then an idea came to me. I pulled out two cards from my robes. I took them as I left Micheal's house. I flicked each under a door. The one to the right responded with an odd sound. I smiled and opened the other door. The card in there was just fine. Picking it up I walked down a narrow and semi dark corridor till I reached another door that had the labial "lobby" on it. I pressed my ear to the door. I could hear the faint breathing of two men.

I looked up. There were pips going across the sealing. I did not see a door handle on this side though. Plan ambush. I knocked on the door quickly and then jumped up. I could hear the faint sound of both startled guards. They opened the door and turned on flashlights. As soon as they walked by, I let myself lightly fall to the ground and exit, closing the door. The two men shouted and came pounding on the door. I froze. I was in a giant dome shaped room. The sealing made of glass. It looked more like a garden in here.

Closing my eyes, I scanned nearby rooms with my mind in search for the captives. Nothing. I growled in my frustration and walked around, checking every door till I saw the one with a labial called "Holding cell". Humans. Why do they labial everything? That just asks for someone to break in. I looked over the door. You need a key card to get in. Crud. The one thing I don't have. I examine the small space between the door and wall, looking over the locking system. I tapped the door next. Solid Iron. Fine, we do this the heard way. I uncover a small bag I have been carrying with me and open it. I pull out one bar of C-4. Now I was complacently aware that doing this would probably set off an alarm so I set up three more at other doors. There would be a small delay with this one went off so it would take longer to figure out that someone was after the captives.

Hiding a safe distance away, I set it off. The moment they exploded, an alarm went off. Guards came running out of several doors and went for the three broken into, thinking the intruder was after their research. Quietly I ran into the holding cell door and then ran down another narrow hall before entering a room with three cages. Two had a wolf in them. I opened one and checked its pulse. Too late. this one was dead. I looked over at the other one. I could see it breathing, but lightly. I walked over to the gate and shot the lock, breaking it. Then i walked in and knelt down. "Easy wolf sister. I will get you out of here. Can you move? Walk or anything? Use your mental link to talk to me. Don't shift. I have no idea what these people did to you."
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Se'mone
Guest Wolf
Guest Wolf
Se'mone

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:26 pm

My first thought was to bite the new comer yet he seemed as if he didn't wish to hurt me. I stood with trouble and limped to his side not putting any pressure on my left front leg. The arm that they always put the needle in. <Is this real? Am I really getting out or is this just another experiment that I'm being put though?> I backed away from him instead of moving closer now. If this was just another one of their tricks then that man could be one of them just wanting to lead me to my death.

Still backing into my corner, I glanced to see how much room I would have if I would try to run for it. Yes, it wouldn't be much to work with but I think I could do it... I glanced at the man once more making sure he wasn't planning on moving anytime soon and then I look to my small window to the outside world. If I could make it past him I could be free.

Then my senses began to take over. He didn't smell like a human, he smelt like the woods and the outside world. He didn't dress like the human, he wore clothes I was used to. As I backed myself into the corner, the side of reason in me fought with the side of instinct. Run...trust him...excape...trust the new comer...
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:33 pm

"Nellie, kinda busy driving this monster vehicle! Take care of the problem!" I tell her as the black van tries to attack us. I look beside me, "Running Dreams, come on wake up!" I dig around the glove compartment where I had stashed my first aid kit from earlier and got it out one-handed. I flip the lid and dig around, trying to find something that would wake Running Dreams up. "Ah ha!" I throw the kit onto the ground, thinking of an easier way to wake him up. I turn the music on to full blast and take a bottle of cold water and uncap it with my mouth. I douse him with the water, hoping that he'll wake up.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:36 pm

As i entered the truck again after I killed the humans the black van exploded after it hot a tree. I looked at leah and told her that I took care of it and that she can drive slowly know. due to the humans eliminated by by JAMES BOND MOVES!!

Why hasn't he woken up yet
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 am

"Glabrhaglargallll!"
As Runnimg Dreams quickly woke up, he glared at Leah. " Alright, the Alpha managed to lgrab whoever was sending that signal. Looks like we're doing extraction. Head thataway." Pulling up outside the building, Running Dreams threw a mind-mesage up to the new Glorius Leader. <Rapunzel, Rupunzel, let down your hair. Failing that, then Alpha, get your but down here. Now, you want this dump to lok extra crispy when my boys wreck it, or is unusable enough?> As the pickup rolled up to the building, the Decad behind got ready to rumble. In a mater of seconds, Running Dreams was leading an extraction team in to the building. <Don't fri
y any guys in leather jackets carriwing Uzis. Those are mine, and them dying involves paperwork.> Running Dreams called out to the Alpha as he grabed his own SCAR-L and lead the team through the main set of doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Renovations
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: