SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
Land Renovations EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
Land Renovations EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
Land Renovations EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
Land Renovations EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
Land Renovations EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
Land Renovations EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
Land Renovations EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
Land Renovations EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Land Renovations

Go down 
+2
Leah Meraz
Dawnstar
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 2:07 am

(BIG NOTE! ANYONE WANTING TO PARTICIPATE HAS TO GET ON BY POST #15! OTHERWISE, I WILL REQUEST THE POST TO BE REMOVED!)
(EDIT TO ABOVE- IF YOU ARE NEW, FEEL FREE TO TRY AND TALK YOUR WAY ON.)
(#1)

As Running Dreams looked over the woods, a sigh came over him. As a hunter, he prided himself on knowing the land. This land, for example, was in the pits. Right now, he could count the number of critters in the whole pack land on his fingers and toes. For fourty-odd square miles of temprate woodland and taiga, that was a massive problem. Add to the fact that there was going to be a vote to try and add a cow pasture. Right now, that would send a bad situation down the pipes faster than the Titantic. Running Drams was a hunter first and foremost, and that meant having something to hunt. Last time he hunted here, it was for a goddamn tourist who got tagged by a camera. It was time to fix rhis glaring ecosystem error, and no time like the presant.

Walking in to the main compound of the Pack, Running Dreams stuck a massive flyer on the messageboard saying simply "Road trip to aquire livestock. Helpers wanted". Time to go and dig his old F-350 out of it's tunnel, and get a livestock trailer. Stop One- Metro Detroit, Michigan. Great place to grab idiot deer. Walking into his oft-unused house to grab some gear, he headed out to get wverything ready.

Last edited by Dawnstar on Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:36 pm

I was hanging out bored out of my mind, and a little hungry as well. I was outside and had decided to go to the nearest town or where ever to get some chocolate. The only problem was that I needed a ride! I walk to the main compound of the Pack trying to see if I could possibly pester someone into taking me when I see a flyer. "Interesting..." I murmured to myself as I read it over. They were going to get animals and I loved animals! And whats this? They are going to go to Detroit...I can finally go shopping! I look around for the person who put this flyer up but there's no name. I sigh, this has to be the work of the only hunter here. It was quite obvious, actually. I quickly walk over to him, following his scent.

"Hey, man! I heard you needed help! So here I am, at your service sir!" I chirp out with a salute. slightly joking, but I really did want to go somewhere with a decent mall.

My hair was seriously beginning to look like it's dunked in oil all the time. And whew! Did you catch a wiff of that slightly appealing (ok not really) smell?...Oh wait that's also coming from me! I know natural scent is supposed to be all good especially for our noses, but scented soap is something I definitely need in my life.

"When do we leave? Is this going to be a quick trip...or? Cuz I need to run some errands, but they won't get in the way, I promise." I tell the hunter.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:34 pm

As Running Dreams looked at the perky little Head Healer Running Dreams had one fatal thought. Please, Great Spirit, let her not secretly be a Blonde Bombshell Shoperzilla. ONE trip with the back of his pickup full up to the cab with girl-shit was twice too many. Looking again, he replied, "Road trip. I'm leaving at, oh, three. Big blue pickup truck in the main courtyard- have three days of stuff packed. Don't expect a too teriblly huge amount of time for shopping, by the way. Bag it, tag it, and run before the cops find us is going to be the order of the day, so I hope you know your tranq formulas. I gotta go pack and grab the truck. See ya when it's time to go."

Walking quietly into his house, Running Dreams started sysematicly planning as he checked his everything. Buffalo skull with Jack's old good luck charm- Check he thought as he started throwing together a bag. Maria's silver crucifix and chain- Check. he thought as he grabbed the toiletres. Leo's spare toolkit- Check. he observed as he grabbed the keys and started to walk out to the tunnel where the truck was parked.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Before I start this role play what is this about? Is it a Seqeul to the other one?
Basically what is this rp about and the background story to it
I hope u can clarify this for me
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 pm

(Nelie, this does come up after the first one. If you dig around around , oh, halfway, you find me mention the depressing lack of wildlife. This is my charechter's subtle-as-a-rock solution.)

Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:11 am

We were going to leave around three! I have to pack right away. "Yeah okay see you soon" I tell him as I walk back to my place. I pack a duffel bag filled with basic toiletries, a few shirts and three pairs of pants- pj's and jeans. I look around for anything else-oh can't forget-I quickly put together a simple first aid kit and I head to kitchen. I expect this will be a long road trip, and it won't hurt to have a few snacks and things for our tummies. I pack some chips and cookies, make a couple of sandwiches and put them in a cooler along with drinks. I also grab myself a novel, my iPod and a dock to play it in the car. Can't live without those things. I finish packing my stuff and hang around my house until it's time to go. My things are light and won't take up too much space, I hope. I close the door and lock up, heading to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:52 am

I saw the flyer yesterday and thought about and decided that it will be fun to have a roadtrip. The flyer was put by no other then the hunter running dreams. I decided I would go due to there being the best shopping malls EVER especially in Detroit. Right know i was running around the compound in search of the hunter (running dreams). So I could ask him if I could join him on his roadtrip?, when are we leaving?, and how long we are stayin at each place? Just wanting to know due to me wanting to explore the cities and eat there food and maybe go shopping. I finally saw him so I went up to him and asked to join him on the trip? And my other questions as well
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Standing in front of the build lot, i am examining the blueprints to the smithy. Every now and then I would make a small change. Finally I just stood there glaring at the image. It was a few hours of a long drive to get to a human inhabited city. Three were close by. I needed proper equipment. And there was only one way to get it. A human city. I gritted my teeth. Its been a good month since the humans were here but by now, who knows what changed in the cities. A man did say the werewolf clans there were exterminated. Going back would be...well dangerous. I smiled. I was very fond of danger. It was fun, that is if you made it out alive and I always managed. I look around camp. It seemed a few people were headed out to the city. Honestly, I didn't like the idea of so many of the pack going. One or two yes but three? Eh, I had to get over it. They all knew how to fight. However, they would be on an island of dirt surrounded by killer ants who would tear them apart if they were caught. I was worried. I am worried. I loved this pack. I helped build it. So, now I have the urge to protect it with my life. I walked up to Running Dreams. "Hey, can I ask you to limit how many people go with you?" I knew I sounded worried. Extremely worried and I made no attempt to hide it. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:41 pm

As Running Dreams was scrabbling around on the tunnels to gethis truck, he herd a mind-message from the Alpha. <Relax, Mother. As long as I can keep the girls from wolfing out in the middle of the trip. Worst comes to worst, I can just hide everything in Texas for a while. Besides, anything looks fishy, I can always claim to be claim to be related to that whatsisface from those Twilight books. Works like a charm.>

After another hour of searching, he finaly found his truck. One giant, blue F-350, with all his personal prefrences set up and ready to roll. Time to roll. Runnimg Dreams thought as he hopped in the cab and cranked the ignition. Ten minuets later, he was out, and hapily driving down to the compound. After parking it in the main square, he left to change in to his "society" clothes.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:00 pm

I started packing my clothes in my two bag, that i will be taking on the road trip. I also put my ipod and its charger in one of the bags just in case it gets boring with running dreams. I hope someone else is coming along as well, Maybe if Leah came it would truly be So much fun. Leah and I have became really close know especially after the all the hunters and humans.After i finished packing i headed to the kitchen where I stuffed one of the bags with junk food, just in case we get hungry along the way. When I was done stocking my bag with food i headed outside the compound and toward the truck.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:34 pm

I went to where the truck was and heard that Nellie was coming with us. "Awesome another person, if we get one more it'll be a road trip partaaay!" I sang to myself all but skipping towards the truck with my three items. I was wearing a pair of high wasted jeans with a tucked in blouse and a pair of flats, comfy yet fashionable. I had only packed food for the two people, so I hope Nellie brings some food too...

"Hey, ready to go?" I asked Running Dreams when I see him. "I call shot gun and Queen of the music!" I say as I hop into the truck.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:58 pm

As I near the truck I see Leah also approaching the truck with her three items where as I o ly have two bags. They both have clothes In them but in one there is also some snacks in there as well. As for right know I am wearing some nice demin jeans with a t shirt and my leather jacket on top of that. Were. My hair it is concern it is let down with it's natural long curls within it. As I near the car closer Leah YELLS SHOT GUN , I laugh at her excitement and I let her sit shot gun. As I enter the back seat Leah as already put some music on.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 4:59 pm

Sliding into the driver seat with ease, Running Dreams rattled off the off the rules.

"Alright girls- I drive, don't touch the gun rack, and next rest stop is in... whenever. You got any good rock on those ipods?" It was a bit of a moot point, as the truck didn't have a jack for music. It did, however, have a Hailcrafter Shortwave, great sound system, 6-disk cd player, and a spot you could mod into an ipod port. If one of the girls could wire it up, then he'd be fine with it. Selecting a classic Lynyrd Skynyrd disk, he started up the audio as they drove off the Packlands and on to the backwoods roads that would eventually get them to a highway.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 pm

I watched as Running Dreams drove off with the girls. Shifting into a pure black wolf I howled my farewell to them and broke into a run into the woods. They may be headed to one city but I have my own things to do. A score that needs to be settled. I made my way through the trees. Hours latter, I finally came to the edge of the forest. What I saw was strange. Before me, in the center of a massive field was a city, surrounded by a wall. This looks interesting. Humans in walled cities? Well that is most definitely new. I had to wonder how much life has really changed since I left their world so many years ago. I wonder if all of them were like this. However there is a problem. How do I get in, without being seen. I could go by night but they had those big lights mounted on the wall. Ger. I need to get in and that meant plan C. I Shifted into my human form and pulled out my phone., calling a number.

Me: I am here.

Person: I don't see you.

Me: You would if you didn't forget to mention a wall.

Person: Oh, um right. About that. James, there is a wall around the city.

Me: I can see that you buffoon! How am i suppose to get in?!

Person: Hahaha, use plan D.

Me: I don't have anything to blow stuff up.

Person: Right, must I do everything? Wait for nightfall. I will cut the power to the search lights so you can get in. Just, don't be seen James.

Me: Yea, I will worry about that, you take care of those lights.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:21 pm

"Rock...well umm okayyy..." I put the dock on the dashboard and pick a song, which I then proceed to sing along to in my beautiful, beautiful voice! As soon as the chorus comes on I turn the song up and roll down the windows.

"It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight
Risin' up to the challenge of our riv..." I sing along to the "Eye of the tiger" laughing at the look on Running Dreams' face. I cackle, a little evilly. I look at Nellie through the mirror and wink at her.
I loved annoying him, though I make up for it by opening a bag of chips and offering him some.

Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 pm

Looking at Leah like she had started stabbing him with a particularly blunt knife, he growled "Why is it that whenever someone mentions rock, that song comes up. EVERY FREAKING TIME." Shaking his head, Running Dreams reached out and pushed a little button in the console. Shortly after, the sounds of Def Leopard's "Rock of Ages" came blaring out of the speakers at full volume. "Alright, I got somethan to say: it's better to burn out, yeah, then fade away." he said in perfect sync to the CD in the player. Grinning at the girls, and the distinct lack of speed limits, Running Dreams proceeded to show why this truck was one of his babies. A stock 2001 F-350 could tow a camper the size of a hotel suite. This truck, however, was far from stock. As he gunned the accelerator, the speedometer steadily crept up, and up, and up some more. Finally, the truck was flying along at about two hundred miles per hour, with classic rock pouring out the open windows as it tore through the backwoods road leading to the highway.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Luna Beta
Luna Beta
Destiny

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:47 pm

I sat in bed. I'm so bored. I was reading a good book when i heard alpha howl a good bye. So Dawnstar finally found a partner to go with. I put my book down and stretched. I went outside and went for a run. I smelt alpha and was going to follow but thought otherwise he might not want me to follow him. I ran for a bit zooming past the little forest area we had. I shifted back putting on my clothes and climbed a tree to take a quick nap in
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:19 am

Somewhere, some flyover state, USA.
"No."
Running Dreams looked at the man with one eybrow cocked.
"No, no, NO! You know what happened the last time I rented you a trailer."
Running Dreams continued looking unimpressedly at the man.
"Need I remind you," he spoke cooly to the protesting man," That if I had'nt interfeered, you would be sitting in a Columbian clink, waiting for that cocaine cartel to turn you in to another jungle drop?"
"You damn near killed my daughter!"
"YOU put her in that mess, Joe. YOU forced me to turn her. And YOU owe me several big favors. One livestock trailer should'nt be a problem, unless you'd rather be rotting in jail with a bottle of tequila in one hand and a noose in the other."
"Y'know what, fine. Take the damn trailer. Take my damn buisnes. Take my F***ING DAUGHTER WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!"
"I only need the first one, Joe. Thanks for the cooperation. Oh, and never grow weed in Mexico again, 'cause I'm tied down now. See ya."

Running Dreams left the small building, and proceeded to hitch his truck up to the livestock trailer. Hopping in the cab, he finaly told the girls that it was time to go. As they pulled out of the lot, the echoing sound of a gunshot sped past them. To be safe, Running Dreams sped up and never looked back.
Back to top Go down
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am

I ran as soon as I the search lights went out. The whole goal was to reach the wall before the lights came on. Lucky for me, I was in luck. As soon as my body was hugged against the wall the lights came on. I smiled with relief. Now I has to get in. I looked across the wall. As my contact said there was an iron door. Slowly I walked over to it. It opened on its own. "Welcome to the city James." Came a dark and smooth voice. Hidden under a black robe was someone who appeared human. He smiled, revealing white teeth with fangs.

I walked in and closed the door. "Lead the way." I commanded and followed him through a maze of tunnels that lead to a pantry. We climbed a ladder to a trap door and he knocked. Someone opened it and we climbed out. I now found myself in a room of twenty people with fangs. I rolled my eyes. Ignoring them I followed this man to an elevator. We moved to the highest floor of a tower and walked into a hall before entering a room. "Hotel?"

"Nope. These are the new homes. Each room is built for one person. If your in a family, then the rooms are connected. Welcome to the new life. Every tower has a restaurant at the bottom in which you can eat most things for free. There is also a library and many other things." He sat on a couch. "The government now controls the city. People are paid not to work but to behave and keep their body in shape. To keep our homes clean and be nice to our neighbors. They are even paid to rat us out."

"You? I thought only the werewolves were uncovered." I mentioned, clearly surprised.

"Yes well sense we dong eat meat and only drink blood, as long as i don't bite anyone, we are supplied with animal blood to feed our hunger. It your kind they fear. No idea why. Personally, I think they should be more worried about a vampire however, vampires they can control. Werewolves on the other hand, have a high taste for freedom." I nodded. This was completely true. While a vampire is happy so long as he can feed. The werewolf is more adapt to a wiled and free life. We would never last long under human control. "Now as for my news, I have something you might like. Word has reached my ear that two werewolfs are being held captive at a research lab. Something about turning them back to pure human."

"Okay, you have my attention Michal, what do you have for me?" I asked and we talked. He told me what he knew of the lab, what happened, and where the captives were held. I listened closely as he spoke. Keeping tabs on every detail. When he finished, I left the building. My first task was to get a weapon. Or maybe two. I went directly to the exhibits level. There was one set I was looking forward to grabbing. Something that would make me feel a little more at home.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm

"Running Dreams, what was that about? I mean I know you have a long past and all, but that man seemed..." I had no words to describe it. The man was so desperate, feral, just unhinged or something. And what was that about his daughter? How could he not want her? I cleared my throat, suddenly not wanting to know anymore "Could we make a quick stop at a mall please? I promise it'll be quick..." I needed to buy some female necessities-definitely needed shampoo, stock up for myself and the pack. I gave Nellie a look, hoping she understood what I meant.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Looking at Leah, Running Dreams frowned.

"I hoped you hadn't herd that." he said flatly. "I've always had a gift for rescuing a dying plan, no matter how bad or screwy. The one that you had the honor of seeing the after-effects was a mess. All you need to know is that it involved many semi-legal activities not endorsed by anyone involved. As you are probably worried about the bit his daughter played, well, I had to bite her to keep her from dying. She consented, if you're worried, but dear old dad was kinda pissed that she left. That idiot still believes she got herself holed up in alove shack with me and made babies. Thank god the truth is diffrent. Any other questions about my dublious past that need answers or dire consequence should I not divulge the answers await?"

After finishing the monolouge, Running Dreams drove on to the terse silence, finaly reaching a mall. With the over-steady voice of someone processing bad news, he said, "Alright, hour tops. I'm gonna grab a burger, and after that I'll be in the truck. Anything goes wrong, mind-link me."
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:11 pm

There was a tense atmosphere in the car and I couldn't bring myself to break it. Several times I tried to speak, opening my mouth and turning to him, but each time I just did not know what to say. I finally gave up and just leaned my head against the window. We got to the mall and I just about threw myself outta the car. I was in the mall with Nellie and mind-linked Running Dreams <Do you need us to get you anything? Umm... clothes? Shaving things..."> What do guys even need...? I needed to make things between us right. I did not mean to make him upset, or angry...or whatever the hell he is. I was just curious at what had happened but I would not pry if he did not want me too.

Last edited by Leah Meraz on Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Running dreams has a long past which he keeps a secret which is perfectly fine with me so when he asked us if there were any more question concerning his past I said no. We all have secrets and past which we like to be keep hidden and I understand that.

We parked at the mall and we were instructed to mind link him if we needed anything. This is gonna be so much fun as I thought it would. Leah and I entered the mall and let's just say it was huge with so many stores we need more then a hour. We we walk around the mall I ask Leah what store she would like to go first into and maybe after thus shopping trip we can stop to eat something.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 3:53 pm

We were walking in the mall at the brisk pace that I had set for us. I didn't want Running Dreams anymore grumpy than he was. We had just finished coming out of the women's department with loads of shopping bags and were headed to the food court for a quick break from the non-stop shopping. I had been feeling off this entire morning. It felt like there was someone following us. I could feel eyes on me. Every time I looked back though there was nothing, so I just pushed it off. I guess I was more than a little paranoid from the human attack that happened weeks ago. I didn't want to worry Nellie about it, so I just ignored it, acting as normally as I could. We had just finished eating and were going to the washroom. The corridor was slightly deserted "Hey, Nellie, umm I don't have to go anymore, lets just go please?" I told her quickly backing trying to get back to the main part of the mall. But I was stopped when a hulking figure blocked our path. His scent was coppery, and metallic. I looked at Nellie, wondering if we should just use our wolfy ways to warn him off. "Exscuse me, we were just leaving" I tell him slightly rudely but politely make my way past him. I get half way out when the man puts his meaty hands on my arm and yanks me back. He grabs me and gives me a disgusting leer. It makes my skin crawl, like something was dragging it's dirtiness all over my body. It made me want to go take a shower and just scrub my body clean. I try to break free but he's too strong! I realize too late that's he's a rogue! "Nellie! GET HELP-RUN!" I yelled forgetting that we had a mind-link
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:15 pm

Hearing Leah's mind link, he gumbled back, <I'm fine. Don't need anything, but please keep Nellie on abit of a leash. I can pracricly see the bed of my pickup full to the brim with shoes and clothes and whatever girls get on massive shoping trips. Although, if you find a Bass Pro Shop in there, tell me. It would be nice to get a few rounds off at one with a range.>

As Running Dreams walked in to the little burger place, he smiled. past, scmast. Time for a burger and a soda. Grabbing both, he walked back out to the truck, getting ready to eat and relax. And there it was... with a cop standing next to it. Wracking his brain, he finaly remembered something- no loaded guns in a gun rack. Newbie Cop wanted to check. Ten more minuets of grief, and Newbie Cop finaly left. After that, Runni g Dreams finaly jist sat down in the drivers seat. Done with his food, he decided to take a nap and hope the girls did'nt have any trouble. Ten seconds later, he got his wish revoked. Thank god for accidental senders, he thought, running in to the mall. Great, a pervert. Walking up, Running Dreams did the smart thing- one swift high-knew, followed by an elbow to the nose. That's when he heard something. To be more acurate-an abcense of something, na,ely a sharp crack as Pervert One's nose should have broken. "Easy, Leah. I'll get you loose.", he muttered, pulling out a knife. Built on the Swis bayonet model, this knife was made for one thing-killing Were as fast and cleanly as posible. Silver edged and tipped, with a fifteen percent in the blade's alloy. An odd knife for an odd wolf, and just as potent as it's wielder. While truet hat all werewolves were alergic to silver, one strain had a trade-off that let them handle it, Running Dreams being a proud member off said group. One thrust to the heart and the Rouge was deader than a comparable doornale. With speed, Running Dreams grabbed the corpse, yelled for the girls to follow, and got to the truck. Tossing the corpse in the back, Running Draems git ready to get the hell out of there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land Renovations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Renovations
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: