SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Land Renovations

Go down 
+2
Leah Meraz
Dawnstar
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

Land Renovations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:15 pm

While we were shopping I felt that I didn't have Leah's full intention, she was getting paranoid and keep looking behind her every few minutes when she thought i was not looking at her. However I was looking at her and I was concerned about her so I looked around my surroundings and became caution about it. I knew she didn't want me to worry about her it was not her mind linked that gave it away , but as friends I know she doesn't like others to worry about nothing. After we left the the store with full of bags which had clothes in, we headed to the food court for a quick snack. I started having this feeling in my stomach but i JUST IGNORED TI and continued on eating my burger. Yum it was good.

We were headed to the bathroom when Leah said she didn't want to go as we turned around I was going to ask her. but when I looked up ahead I saw why she said that this disgusting smelly man was blocking our way. He took a hold of Leah and gripped her hard. she yelled for help and As I went up toward him i was going to do a round house kicked which would hit his head and he would fall to the ground. However running dreams out of nowhere runs toward us and uses his knife and kills him. then takes the body and well run to the car and get in meanwhile the dead body is in the trunk.

We didn't need your help I had it all under control I told him.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Both Nellie and I were almost clear of the rogue when he came back. Charging us like he was a bull. His footsteps sounded like thunder and both Nellie and I were almost out of the mall, but he tackled us, grabbing a hold of my waist. I let out a high-pitched whine. Why me?!!!! I guess Nellie was just a tough cookie and didn't give out a weak damsel in distress aura. But I can't help it! I'm a healer! I don't like more violence than necessary. Thankfully Running Dreams came to our rescue...and killed him. Arrrgg! That's gonna have to cause some problems, especially if someone else saw that. I think we all had a moment of panic, but Running Dreams took charge and dumped the body into his truck. We took all our shopping bags and stuffed it in the front with us. I looked at Nellie who was kinda pissed. She was actually kicking ass! I was soo proud of her! She was going to continue bating his ass before Running Dreams interfered, but I'm just happy that we got outta there.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:17 pm

Driving down the road, Running Dreams looked at the girls. "Well, looks like the shopping portion of this weeks entertainmemt is done. Now, how many people here know the corect tequnique for hiding a body?" Chucklimg, he finaly burst in to a full-out laugh. "Just kidding you. Now, do we have any booze handy?" Pulling off the road, he parked next to a ditch. First he tossed the body in. Following it wasa case of Ted's Tailgate Beer. Last was a lit match. As he drived away, he pulled outa little punch-card and nitched the side. Upon further investigation, there were a lot of nitches. As they drove away, Running Dreams looked at them and said, dead serius, "You didn't see anything. Clear? Not to the Alpha, not to the cops, amd certainly not to the guy at the next avalible carwash. Just another day on thw road." As they drove on, he did get the truck washed. Twice. Finaly, they were on the highway again.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:16 pm

As we continued driving on the highway it was silent in th truck the only sound was the music playing. I was waiting for one of them to break the intense atmosphere, due to no one talking I said that we had everything under control and u didnt need to come running and save the day I told him. While I was saying this I was looking at Leah from the mirror
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Running Dreams looked at Nellie with a critical eye. "Nelie, there was a reason I charged in there the way I did. I'm not telling you now, or you Leah, but for future note, I will always place the saftey of a trained medic very high on my prioreties. I'm not exactly an avtage werewolf by any means, and not all of that is in what I can do. Every person, wolf, and creature is shaped by their bloodlines. Mine has given me a gift and a curse, one of wich means that if Leah dies, I'm f***ed come battle time. I'm not going to babysit the both of you, but expect me to come calling when trouble does." Admitently, he had a good reason for not telling- he was the result of dozens of experiments by Clan McKennon, and that was something he was not eager to have revealed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 10:54 pm

I didn't really understand what Running Dream's meant when he said gift and curse. What on earth could that possibly mean? And how is going to be screwed over if I die...it's a daunting thought, that my life could possibly effect someone else's to that degree. I give him a questioning look but decide to drop it. I open up a shopping bad and pull something out. The thing that I had originally wanted... Chocolate! It makes everyone happy so I shoved a piece in both Nellie's and Running Dream's hand, and in his case two.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Looking at the little bars of chocolate in his hand, Running Dreams laughed. "Thanks, Leah. I needed that." he asid, chomping it down. Looking at the clock on the dash, he grumbled. "Laxies, any prefrences for hotels fo tonight? It's about seven, and we're going to have to throw an extra day or two on the teip to grab enough deer for the trailer. I plan at stopping around nine, so see if you can thinkof a place to stop by then. Try tofind someplace that alows pets, by the way. I normaly sleep al lupe."
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:27 pm

I look on my phone for the nearest hotel that allowed pets and quickly found one. I directed Running Dreams to it and went to the counter to get us three single rooms. Running Dreams liked to sleep in his wolf form, and I liked sleeping the way au natural...aka naked. Hey we all had our little quirks and what not!
I went back to the others and held out a key card for them. I then got my shopping bags and went to my room bidding them each goodnight. I gave myself a fashion show and then went to take a shower. I could finally use shampoo! I felt so clean and satisfied! I ordered food through room service, being ravenous. After I finished, I was getting ready for bed, but I wasn't as tired as I should've been. I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top and knocked on Nellie's door. She didn't answer, so I assumed she was asleep. I shrugged and went to Running Dream's room. I guess now was a good time as any. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer. I was finally going to get answers to my questions...even if it killed me and him in the process.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 11:55 pm

Hearing a knock on the door, Running Dreams went to open it. Half-dressed, he took a moment to answe it. There stood Leah Meraz, with The Look. The Look, know by all women everywhere, is the one they could use on a man to discover everything from a bank ballence to his last tweanty girlfriends, as well as it's most popular usage, "who were you screwing when I caught you?". Right now, any of those would have been mild, delightfull questions compared to the mess he would have to reveal. Making a generic 'come in' geusture, Running Dreams dug in his bag, and grabbed a bottle of fine tequila with two ceramic shot glasses. Setting these on the desk, he said quetly, "You have questions, I have answers, and don't throw back shots of this unless you want kids. You ask, I'll tell."
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:04 am

He was going to tell me! Oh man, my palms were getting sweaty, but I went in and sat down cross-legged on the bed. "Ok, first things first...who the hell are you? I mean how are you...a shifter? Were you bitten? Or born like this? How old are you? Where is your family?" I stopped myself abruptly wincing at the onslaught of questions that came pouring out of my mouth. This was going to be one long night. Those tequila shots were looking pretty good to me right now...I made a grabby motion with my hands gesturing to the shot glass and waiting for his answers with an expectant look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:15 am

Filling Leah a shot glass, Running Dreams watched her carefully. "If you want to know, I'm about tweanty-six, I think. I was born a shifter, as a wolf. As for my family, the biological one is unkown, and the adopted one is drinking mead in Valhalla. As for a mate, the only real canadate I ever met is dead, and I havn't ever stayed put long enough to find another women who could be." Picking up his shot glass, he filled it and took a slow sip. This was the good stuff, strait out of Mexico, undiluted, with ebough kick that Running Dreams, 275lbs of bone and muscle, and a strong alchool tolerence to boot, was being very carefull.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 12:30 am

I took the glass of alcohol from him and downed it. It burned! I coughed and spluttered, tears were streaming down my face. I let out a what was a hiccup, snort and a laugh all at once. "Oh man, you were not joking about that!" I wondered about his mate but would save that for later. "No more for me, otherwise I'll be passed out before we get to the good stuff...What'd you mean in the car when you said that your f***** if I were to die...why do you have a punch card...are those all the kills...?" I ended there going from slightly tipsy to a bit more sober.

Last edited by Leah Meraz on Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:17 am

Looking at Leah oddlly, he snorted. This WAS the good stuff, and unless... oh, yeah, she shoulda done that. "Seeing as you are the resedent healer, you should know something. I can't fast-heal out of wolf form. That gunshot wound, before the pack compound was built? That took me a week before I could cut sthe stitches out, and shift to get it healed. That's also the reason for the three-month-IV story. If you like, I'll show you. As for the card, those are most certainly not kills. Those are where information gets destroyed. Before I fixed the ailing scheems of half-price crooks, I worked information. Namely, finding, hiing, and destroying. Each nick on that card is a time when some damning peice of information about me, such as proof of murder, is destroyed. It actualy started as a compitition with my old partner. Now, it's just a way to remember the guy who got me to where I could get out of that rat race."

Taking a strong pull on the smooth liquor, Running Dreams started asking a question.

"Of course, Leah, it would'nt hurt to hear a little history out of you, seeing as I remember one helluva sob story." This was a old ploy, often used to make an interigator sympathetic, and if it worked, then Running Dreams could buy the time to slip another shot or two in her hands. As much as he liked shareing his past, there were some bits he didn't want to remember, and bits he would never willingly forget. Sadly, the two were tightly related, and unpacking that box of horrors would mean he'd have to pull out the rotgut to get himself drunk enough to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:56 am

Leah had given me a piece of chocolate which I thanked her for, and took a bite into it and finished it up. As I was looking for hotels on my iPhone Leah found one which allowed pets , which running dreams head requested. As Leah gave us our sePerate keys for our room we headed to our rooms. Once I entered the room I ordered room service for a quick snack like NACHOS. While I wait for that I went into the bathroom to have a shower, when I came out and had my night wear on, my nachos had also arrived. I put something to watch and while eating my nachos. Basically it was a movie called Underworld it was pretty good. As the movie came to a finish I led down on the comfy bed and recalled what happened today with Leah and I. That wolf wasn't going to hurt Leah but that rouge wanted me and no one less to suffer expect for me.....
I decided I would watch a little more tv before going to sleep , so that is exactly what I did. Watched another movie and fell asleep.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:40 am

I sighed as he asked about my past. Ignoring his sob story comment for the moment. i was getting more confused with his answers rather than clarified..."Running Dreams! What! What do you mean you worked information? Please can you get a little more vague and a lot more shady?" I ask in a sarcastic voice glaring at him slightly for trying to change the topic. "And you haven't answered why it would be so bad if I were to die.... Ok look you answer this question right and I promise I'll answer your question to the fullest of my ability" I promised him trying here for something! I was so on to him! I'm not so stupid to not know what he is doin with the alcohol... I'd let him do that so long as I get a clear answer...it was like pulling out teeth with him!
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:55 pm

Running Dreams looked at Leah incredulusly. "Don't you get it? I don't fast-heal. You get hurt, cut yourself ona rock, two, three days, you're fine. Me, same fall, same cut, week and a half in bandages, at least three stuck in your clinic. You get shot, whole body wound, I'll bet good money on the stitches comming out the next day. Last time I had stitches, it was a week before I could tear the damn things out, and then another one running around in full wolf before I'm healed. Last five women with the Arrum Strain did'nt surivive their fitst childbirth, where every other woman did. THAT is why I need, hell, why dozens like me need to have good healers. You get it yet?"

Sitting down in the room's small chair, Running Dreams poured himself another shot, drank it, and poured himself another. Grinning at Leah with a slightly... unhinged grin, he slid up to her, expertly pouring her another shot. "Salute, Leah. Time enough later to hear how this-" he patted the bottle fondly"-went down, but you wanted to hear the story of the mystery man, so relax and get ready to learn."

"It all started in a Detroit chop shop. That is where I was a courtier, running sealed news all over a network pf information broker's nests. Eventualy, I started my own little practice, conecting people, until it finaly drove my old boss out of buisness. To note, I was around eleven. An information broker is, by nature, the king middleman. What I did was serve as the middleman when two brokkers needed their middleman. Confusing, I know. Anyway, I maneged to cut most oit of the loop, and I secured a prety good spot keeping info trades clean. Meanwhile, I had my own little network that lined me up with some of the crazier plans that I made work. By the time I was sixteen, I had enough cash to get out and let the wolf run loose. After a year of that, I was an illegal investor, with a finger in every lunatic pie, normaly involving smugling. After that, I had a good nest egg of legal cash and thee cartel's worth of contacts and small favors. When I turned tweanty, I started going in to packs, trying to find a place worth staying. I actualy found the Alpha when he got stuck in one of the operations, and he owes me one. I'm now tweanty-six, with six years of honesty and aboveboard work under my belt. That's where you find me now. Anything before that would involve you being able to match me in a Russian Jetfuel drinking match, with the real gokd stuff. Anything else you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:58 pm

I leaned back in surprise...damn-this man had led a hard life! "First things first...I have to say that I am proud of you for the whole honest living thing, it's not hard but you're doing it." I glance up at him with a small smile. I could not imagine the life he lived, from the moment he was born as well! At least I had a good family life before all my shit went down. "So you were born as an Arrum...if your biological family is unknown, then how have you learned so much about yourself? That's it, that's my last question, I promise" I tell him as I glance at the shot of alcohol in my hand that he had given me before telling me his whole story.

I down it in one go, and this time, having gotten used to it, it went down much smoother. "Don't you think you should've told me this sooner? It would've explained a lot more about you...I'm your healer you shoulda truss-trusstee-trussed me!" I slurred the last bit feeling both the effects of the tequila and the fatigue from the day. I was crashing hard, and fell back on the bed, ending up staring at the ceiling. I was a little annoyed that he didn't tell me, but I couldn't blame him, I mean I didn't want anyone knowing about my past...and if it hadn't been for the mind-link no one would have found out. I kicked him lightly, sorta nudging him with my leg to answer my question. Hopefully we could get through this last bit of the questioning before I passed out..and I hope to god I remember the last bit of this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:03 pm

As i was sleeping in my dream the image of the wolf which was the rouge which we encountered at the mall kept appearing. I saw him in several places in my dream and image made me scream which woke me up suddenly and I realized that i screamed. I hope no one heard me scream, but that dream was not a dream it was more like a nightmare.

I tired going back to sleep but I couldn't go back to sleep. My wolf was itching for a run which I didn't want to indulge in because I know She will take control and do something unexpected of me.

After much nagging from my wolf I decided to go for a run, so i got out of bed and put shorts and a t shirt on and headed toward the entrance of the hotel. The minute i got outside I located the forest and started walking toward them. AS i got into the forest, i undressed myself and shifted into my wolf. I started running toward a bunch of familiar rouges, after that the only thing I remember is waking up in my hotel room, still the middle of the night with my clothes full of blood. After I took my shower there was a scratch on my wrist but that all. When I sat on my bed after my shower I tried to remember what happened but nothing came to my mind. I couldn't go to sleep due to me being wide awake so i turned on the tv and watched some run on seasons of random shows.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:24 pm

Looking at Leah with a frown, Running Dreams looked at her. "I was going to tell you, but I was... busy. As for the bit of the of the story where I learn about my dublius heritage, that is under lock and key. No way in hell am I letting you leave this room, by the way. you've hit the Floor stage of tequila consumption." Checking the bottle, he flinched. It was good tequila, but at her current state, Leah would have a serious case of snuggles tonight. Alcohol- world's greatest magnifying glass for emotion, so if there was any locked-away emotion in that sly little frame, it would start oozing out during the million times she would get up for the bathroom. Quietly he bolted the door, watching Leah stare at the celling. Quickly striping and shifting, he cuddled up beside her, and started in for some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:49 pm

Running Dreams came back on the bed in his wolf form and cuddled up to me. I turned to my side and giggled "aww your shoo pretty!" I half mumbled and half squealed as I nuzzled his side with my face "You're like a giant puppy! My puppy!" I cooed as I ran my fingers through his fur. I fell asleep with my face against his side and my arms hooked around his back. I slept like the dead only waking up a few times. The first time because I thought I had heard a scream. I thought that maybe I was dreaming or something. I don't know. It scared the shit out of me and I curled in to myself, scooting impossibly closer to the warm wolf beside me. The second time I wake up, it was because I had had a bad dream, or more like memory. I could feel fire all around me and wake with tears streaming down my face. I realized that I was way too hot, being pressed up to Running Dreams all night. I grunt and sorta push him before I roll onto my stomach away from him. My clothes were feeling way to constricting! I contemplated going back to my room, but I fell back asleep before I could follow that thought up with an action. I woke up a few more times in the night, but can’t remember what happened in the morning.

I wake up huge hangover. I was groggy, I had a headache and I didn't know where I was! I started to freak out but remembered last night. I started to feel really embarrassed, but start to feel my dinner coming up. I quickly run to the washroom and spent a good deal of time praying to the porcelain gods. “Ughh! I am never drinking with you again Running Dreams! What was that shit? We’re not supposed to get that drunk!” I complain from the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Rolling out of bed, Running Dreams padded in beside Leah. Shifting back to himself in his full scruffy morning glory, he held her hair back and grumbled. "Thought I grabbed the good stuff. I got some real fine tequila at my den that doesn't give you a hangover. I also have strait rotgut that, while smooth, also get's you like this. Sorry for serving you the worm, by the way. Now, let's get you in the shower.". Preparing to strip her down, he herd his cell ringing. "Be back in a sec, Leah." he said. As he walked to the nightstand, it was his cell.

"Charles Three Cows, who's speaking?"
"Red Hank, when the hell did you get out of the woods?! You, my friend owe me and the boys a round at the bar. Hell, I still got your bike in storage."
"Thanks, King Cole, but I'm busy. When I'm done, I'll see if I can swing by. See ya."
"See ya, Red Hank!"

Stepping back to the bathroom, he looked at leah back over the porcelain god with the dry heaves. "Now, time for you to get cleaned up. Need a hand?"
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Running Dreams came into the bathroom behind me holding my hair back...I couldn't even enjoy him in all his glory! I pouted before dry heaving once again. I groaned as he left me. Where was he going! He's left me to die in here!

"Just help me stand please? I think I can do the rest...Actually, can you take me to my room?" I asked making no move to get up myself. My legs felt like jelly, and the room was still spinning. God I must look like hell! As soon as I finish talking I dry heave yet again! Okay, so I'm not ready to go back to my room just yet..."okay, okay no just get me in to the god damn shower please! And please tell me we're going home today!"
Back to top Go down
Dawnstar
Head Hunter
Head Hunter
Dawnstar

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Looking at the Head Healer, Running Dreams grinned. "Fine. One shower with yours truly. Now, let's get you clean." Moving with the grace of an old hand, he quickly picked her up, and started stripping her down. Standing back to appreciate what was hidden under the clothes, Running Dreams promptly swept her up and put her in the shower. After fiddling with the temperature,he started the difficult task of cleaning the recently hung-over. The only good things was the aesthetic quality of the subject, and her relatively small size. Making sure to wash everything twice, he picked her up from the shower, briskly toweling her and bundling her in a thick, fuzzy robe that was originally his. Taking the time to make himself presentable, he gave her a brush and got dressed. Looking at the near-comatose friend, he decided it was now a lovely time to get her back to her room, so she could get dressed.
Back to top Go down
Leah Meraz
Alpha
Alpha
Leah Meraz

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:40 pm

"Hey no funny business Running Dreams!" I scolded him after he practically eye-raped me. "I may be an invalid right now, but it does not mean I don't know where to make it hurt." I say, quickly glancing back at him...down at his-woah cutting off my thoughts right now! I growled feeling crabby and also feeling the first pangs of hunger. He washed me like a little kid, which I did not mind at all, I was little more than a zombie at the moment. After I was bundled up in the robe and all brushed up he took me to my room. Oh finally! I took my sweet time getting ready. I had clothes to actually choose from now! After getting dressed and packing my things I went outside to the front foyer and knocked shoulders with Running Dreams..."Hey where's Nellie? Did you wake her up?" I ask looking around the lobby area. I huff impatient with him, men! I go back to Nellie's room and knock on her door. She doesn't answer so I just walk in, noticing her unlocked door.

I go to Nellie's bed about to jump on her when...I see blood! <Running Dreams! You have to come here! We have a problem!> I check to see if it's her blood but it's not. Thank God!
"Nells...wake up hon" What the hell happened here last night?
Back to top Go down
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:52 pm

I am rudely shaken in the morning by Leah telling me to wake up, as I wake up I see blood, but i have know idea how it got there. I look at Leah while semi asleep and tell her i am gonna go to the the bathroom. In the bathroom i do my normal ritual and take a shower meanwhile trying to remember what happened last night, but i come up with nothing. I came out of the shower and bathroom all dressed in a demin jeans a t shirt and my famous leather jacket. As I get into the room where Leah is I start packing my stuff totally avoiding her. After I am done packing I tell her good morning and I take the sheets and put it in my bag as well.

Last edited by Nellie diamond on Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Land Renovations   Land Renovations - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Renovations
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE :: Role Plays :: Realistic Role Plays-
Jump to: