SILVER MOON PACK ROLE PLAY SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Silver Moon Pack

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Shaking Roots
News Letter 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:46 pm by Dawnstar

» Hello! This is your new Alpha speaking :)
News Letter 3 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 1:15 am by Nellie Diamond

» Departure Speach
News Letter 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:54 pm by James Covingston

» Campfire Tales
News Letter 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 4:50 am by Dawnstar

» Sweet Home
News Letter 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:50 pm by Nellie Diamond

» A New Enemy Rises
News Letter 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:09 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 6
News Letter 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm by James Covingston

» test test test
News Letter 3 EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:11 pm by Nellie Diamond

» News Letter 5
News Letter 3 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 3:24 pm by Nellie Diamond

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics

News Letter 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James Covingston
Master
Master
James Covingston

News Letter 3 Empty
PostSubject: News Letter 3   News Letter 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:13 pm

Welcome Members of the Silver Moon Pack! This is your Alpha coming to you with the most resent news. First off I would like to Personally announce Leah Meraze is now my mate and will be assuming the rank of Luna. Now, while we are on the topic, Leah here would also like to keep her rank as Head Healer. Now me being me, I hate a Monarchy so this is what I am going to do. I will request all of you to reply to this news letter saying Yes, She can have both ranks or No, its a bad idea. I will not hold anything against anyone who sais no and if this is excepted, I will see what I can do about opening up double ranks for others as well in the future.

On another note. A problem has come up where two posts on a role play have vanished. I already know the first was a technical error. I got an email around half an hour ago from the host side that at the time the post vanished, there was a server issue that probably caused the sites to go a little loopy when posting. Thanks to this Nellies post disappeared. As for mine, further research will be conducted by me and at present it looks to be because of a similar glitch. If another glitch appears, the site will be closed until I receive an email that the system has been fixed.

Moving on from here, all members in the list I provided in News Letter two, will be kicked at midnight tomorrow if they do not come to me and request to stay in and become an active member. Remember that if they are kicked, then they can come rejoin us as long as they keep active.

Now on a last note, the fallowing races are now allowed to join us as pack members. Werewolf, Vampire, Witch, Hybrid, or another Shapeshifter. Please note if you choose to be a shapeshifter that you can only shift into ONE animal. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpackrp.rpg-board.net
Nellie Diamond
Delta
Delta
Nellie Diamond

News Letter 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Letter 3   News Letter 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:56 pm

I think our Luna should keep her original rank, due to her excelling in it and plus isn't it the role of an luna to take care of her pack members. with her medical knowledge she will be able to help us and take care of us all at the same time of healing our wounds.
Back to top Go down

News Letter 3
Page 1 of 1